Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you became your favorite pony?

Dsanders

Becoming your favorite pony.  

90 users have voted

1. 1. If you became your favorite pony, would you...

• Try and get yourself out of this mess?
    • Accept this new life as your favorite pony and see if you can pull it off?

if i became my favorite pony which is the GaPT...THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRRRIXIEE 

i would just go and get some lunch img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png  id be hungry after going through a full body transformation :D

Well since my favorite pony is Rarity and her whole life revolves around dress making and since I've never sewn in my life it would be very stressful i don't think i'd be able to handle it but i'd just roll with it is Equestria after all 

My favorite is Fluttershy. So first, I would be astonished that I was a pony trying to decide weather it was awsome or terrifying, then when I realized who I was, I would be freaking out because of the gender switch. 

And then, I would start to wonder what Fluttershy in my body(if that were what happened) would be doing and what would my friends and family think of, who they think is, me and if this was reversible, and if I would ever see my friends and family again! Ever!

And then I would start trying to convince the rest of the mane 6 that I was not Fluttershy and if that works maybe go to Celestia, Luna, or Discord(of course he would probably be rolling on the floor laughing)to see what they can do.

Well if I became my favorite pony I'd probably be too shy to post in this thread about it...

I think living Fluttershy's life would be pretty relaxing (you know, when she's not wrestling bears and yelling at dragons) and a nice change of pace, though I feel that I would have trouble being as timid as she is. I would kind of worry if her mind was in my body though... it just wouldn't suit my appearance at all. :unsure:

If I became Fluttershy, I'd be so confused as hell, lol. However, since my personality tends to be very similar, I'd try to make it work while at the same time trying to get back to my own body. Because I am proud of who I am.

Ya if i was rainbowdash i would be a tad bit mesed up about  it first of all im a guy and rilly wouldent want to a girl and second of all it would be freakey to be a flying rainbow pony you know and what happends to the pony you swich whith do they become you or something 

I would easily fit in Lyra's mind, just switch the addiction to ponies to an addiction to human.

I would still wonder where did Lyra's true spirit goes...

Edited by Shadling

Well, I could manage Fluttershy's job, I'm actually quite good with animals.

But really, I wouldn't want to be in Equestria if I couldn't meet Fluttershy, so I'd appeal to everyone who could help to get her back in her own body. If I could stay in Equestria that would be a bonus.

If I became my favorite pony well here it go.

The first thing will happen is I wake up think it well be a normal day on till I open my eyes.

I then well think this is a joke first on till I lift my arms and have a big surprise. I well have hoofs instead of having  hands.

Then I well jump off the bed and think I still dreaming and try to wake up but how hard I try I do not wake up. Then realize it not a dream at all. I look at a mirror and see I am Twilight Sparkle and I in here room.

The first think come in my head is were is Twilight I well hoping she not in my body at all. Then I hear a voice in my head saying something. And it well be her but the only thing I hear is her doing is sleeping in her head.

The next thing is I got Spike and tell him send a litter to the Princess Celestia. He Will ask why I will gust tell him it is a emergency that all I will tell him.

When I get to the castle I will tell Celestia I not Twilight and say I do not know what happen to me. And I tell her I still hear Twilight my head. And Celistia will take me out of Twilight head and see Twilight the only time be fore I go back to my body.

This was fun to tip hope is not heard to understand what I put down. Sorry for any bad spelling and grammar.

That all I have to say FOX OUT!! B)

post-11881-0-40546800-1384115845_thumb.png

If I became Princess Luna then I'd just stick around and try to pull it off. Definitely.

Who would want to come back to this crappy world anyway? Especially with the opportunity to start over in Equestria? 

• Brohoof 1

I thought of something that I would want to try if I became Pinkie Pie.  I would ask Twilight to take me to the Mirror Pool so that I could make a duplicate of myself.  Hopefully the duplicate would have the personality of the original Pinkie Pie and not my personality.  At least then there would be somepony somewhat like Pinkie Pie that I could meet.  Maybe Twilight could even find a spell that would give the duplicate Pinkie Pie's memories.  That way, if we were never able to get the real Pinkie Pie back, we would at least have the next best thing.

• 1 month later...

Well, Fluttershy is my favorite pony, so, I would try to fit in as her as best I could. I would love to be Fluttershy ^_^

If I was Twilight, would I even know it? If it was just me in her body, then it wouldn't really be her then would it? It'd be me. That'd be weird. I'd rather be my OC pony, that way I can meet my favorite pony, rather than being them which could be a little strange.

Well guess I could take it step by step... 

Step 1. Freak the buck out... 

Step 2. Make sure I'm not asleep 

Step 3. After finding out that I'm not dreaming, keep freaking out. 

Step 4. Jump.... well fly with joy! Because I'm Princess Celestia! 

Step 5. Walk around town, showing off I'm now the most beautiful Goddess to walk the earth..(Well I think she is a beautiful Goddess) 

Edited by ~Princess Celestia~
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to be my favorite, and live in Equestria but I think it might be better if I could just go to Equestria seems I like Fluttershy for being herself, If I'm her its not the pony I like, as its me instead.