mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

I've been playing on Killzone 3's multiplayer a lot recently, and am trying to get the the last rank (5 away now). After the Killzone 4 preview at the ps4 reveal I started playing it again. I got bored of Battlefield, even with the new DLC's.

PSN: DrMabotu

(edited)

I used to play on the ps3 a lot.. Have not been too active on it lately. If anyone is interested in adding me then you will have to send me a PM asking about my PSN, since i don't want to put my PSN up here.

img-1248148-1-211907__safe_rainbow-dash_

This gif above is really fitting.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Live name is : ThunderBunny151. Playing mostly Halo 4 rite now but I can get down on some minecraft or black ops. Just kinda got back into consol systems and looking for other ponies to play with.

Ps3 names Chappersman1997, Chapps and PinkiePie_FiM or something like that. Anyone want to make a pony clan on the Playstation 3 and run around on some multiplayer games annoying all the haters with our manly as hell awesome pony name?

PSN: Inngy250

PS3 is pretty much the only system I play. 9/10 times you'll see me playing Black Ops 2, probably Zombies, Party Games, or Capture The Flag. Manely(c wut i did thar?) looking for some fellow bronies to plow through a field of zombies with. Invite me whenever if you see me playing, if I'm in the middle of a game, I'll join you when it ends. Just be sure to let me know you're from the forums when you send the friend request, so I know I'm adding you and not some guy from the lobby I was just in because he liked my emblem. See ya guys online! :lol:

Dude me and you should totally make a new psn pony clan and play some zombies online on black ops 2!!!

Like seriously! I want to do this so badly now

• Brohoof 1

Not sure how I haven't come across this thread before...

Let me know you're from the forums if you send me a request.

I don't really have anyone to play with, so it would be cool to play with some fellow bronies.

Xbox Live: Sargeism Sarge (Mostly Halo 4. I also have Battlefield 3.)

I would put my PSN, 3DS, and Steam on here, but I mostly play Xbox, and I don't really have any multiplayer games for those.

Ps3 names Chappersman1997, Chapps and PinkiePie_FiM or something like that. Anyone want to make a pony clan on the Playstation 3 and run around on some multiplayer games annoying all the haters with our manly as hell awesome pony name?

Dude me and you should totally make a new psn pony clan and play some zombies online on black ops 2!!!

Like seriously! I want to do this so badly now

Never really wanted to join/form a clan on CoD. I just play for fun. We'll see what happens though. I am up to playing with you though, and am pretty dang hyped to. :) I'm assuming Chappersman1997 is your main account since you put it first, so I'll just add that one for now. See you online sometime. :D

• Brohoof 1

Never really wanted to join/form a clan on CoD. I just play for fun. We'll see what happens though. I am up to playing with you though, and am pretty dang hyped to. :) I'm assuming Chappersman1997 is your main account since you put it first, so I'll just add that one for now. See you online sometime. :D

Well when I say clan I mean set our names as ponies and play black ops 2 that's what I mean, not so much a 'clan but still. Can't wait!

• Brohoof 1

Well when I say clan I mean set our names as ponies and play black ops 2 that's what I mean, not so much a 'clan but still. Can't wait!

Oh, then definitely. Me and my other friend do that sometimes on multiplayer, except we do it with Adventure Time, since he's not a brony. I'll set mine as Finn and he'll be Jake, and we'll get our AT emblems out. But yeah, we can definitely do that. :)

• Brohoof 1

Xbox 360: 'APonyToRemember' - Hi, I play Black Ops II, Minecraft, and other titles such as Saints Row The Third and Rock Band 3. At the very least we can gossip about ponies and such :P I'm very friendly and open-minded and I'm 18.

Never really wanted to join/form a clan on CoD. I just play for fun. We'll see what happens though. I am up to playing with you though, and am pretty dang hyped to. smile.png I'm assuming Chappersman1997 is your main account since you put it first, so I'll just add that one for now. See you online sometime. biggrin.png

Hey, Could I join too. My  PSN name is King_Pigu              (Don't ask, it was a typo for King_Pig) I'll send you a request. I play Black Ops 2 as well.

• Brohoof 1

Grim(CW) on steam, its in my profile but my STEAM id is a bit oddball so it comes out as a long code and needs the extra URL half deleted.

Tons of PC gaming.

GrimlockCW on Xbox and PS3, though my PS3 controller is KIA atm and honestly i don't game much on it..

but i'm always up for a round or two on PC or XBox smile.png

oh, but if its a cross platform release game i'm probably on the PC version tbh tongue.png

So no console CoD for me, but i do have BF3 for both PC and 360 and def could use some friends to play with in that...

AWESOME game but its as if its dieing already :(

Edited by GrimCW

PSN: KillerpandaX

XBL: Luna4256

I don't have to much as far as games go for my PS3. And the only 2 360 games I own are GTA IV and Guitar Hero 3. If you wanna play those I'm down.

Stay classy! wink.png

Xbox: RWL Splinter

Playing: Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3 and Borderlands 2

Steam: jackw428

Playing: Red Orchestra 2, L4D2, Chivalry and Borderlands GOTY.

Feel free to add me but if I'm in a party with friends on Xbox and you join, avoid talking about MLP. I'm a closet brony to most friends except for one.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, why not...

PSN: SantaColosio (Don't use it anymore...)

3DS:  4055-2971-6617 

Add me and make sure to ask first, as I kind of hate unexpected mail. 0-o

Now Playing: Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance

About to play:  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

• Brohoof 1

Xbox Live: FrostxPhantom

Steam: frosticphantom

PSN: (buying a PS3 in two months, won't be online until Mayish) SeraphicPhantom

Playing: You'll see me on Forza 4 a lot, as well as Halo 4. I also have random bouts of Skyrim, DJ Hero 1/2, aaaaaand rarely Rock Band 1. When I get my PS3, I'll be up for a game of MW3, maybe even Black Ops 1/2 if I bother to go out to buy them. Disgaea 3 and 4 will be a high priority, though.

Current musings: I'd be willing to join a brony clan for Halo 4, but I ride solo most of the time. This would be a rare exception.

Edited by Seraphim

Steam: ThePilotGuy (Username is ThePilotGuy1)

Go ahead an add me! I'd love to play TF2 and Portal 2 with people here. I also own Borderlands if anyone's interested.

• Brohoof 1

PSN: koolcamx (ps3) , koolcamXD (ps vita)

3DS: Don't play it that much

Steam: AlicornTwilight (Just search it up, til you see the same icon as my pic you are seeing)

I play Black Ops 2 on Playstation, Little Big Planet, Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, Super Meat Boy, and Trackmania Nations forever.

Edited by soniccam1

Steam: DiTzyy

PSN: DiTzyy-

Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Minecraft

I'll add anyone who just tells me theyre a brony in the friend request

• Brohoof 1

Here's an update with everything this time xD

PSN: Hunter_XD96

Steam: Hunter_XD96 (the one with Luna and a juice box)

3DS: 5155-2912-7505

I'm most usually on Steam than any of the others xD