Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird/Unusual things You Find Cute

Blue Moon

Okay, some people find certain things adorable. Pretty normal. But some of the those certain things are kind of unusual to be cute, and in this thread; you need to post some of those things. So, post things that you find to be cute that are unusual. A picture would be nice as well, but is not required.

Here are mine:

1. Watermelon

post-13690-0-56626000-1376104148.png

I don't know exactly why, but watermelons have always been cute to me for some reason.

2. Eggplant

post-13690-0-38832000-1376104160_thumb.png

What's not to find adorable about this little purple food?

3. Sea Pigs

post-13690-0-95243900-1376104153.png

I probably wouldn't have found this cute unless I first encountered a video game version of them, but since I did; I think they are adorable.

• Brohoof 10

I find praying mantises to be cute in some odd way. They just seem very adorable in my eyes. Just look at this thing. It has cute written all over it. You can't deny. I'm being serious about this too. I guess that's why I always loved Scyther :lol:

Praying_mantis_india.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Oddly enough it is Snakes, I do find snakes to actually be cute some of the time. How can you not think that that is cute.

2013-year-of-the-snake-list_64139_600x45

Or even that

close-up-view-of-a-snake.jpg

• Brohoof 19

Oddly enough it is Snakes, I do find snakes to actually be cute some of the time. How can you not think that that is cute.

img-1734734-1-2013-year-of-the-snake-lis

Or even that

img-1734734-2-close-up-view-of-a-snake.j

That first picture is very adorable; especially with his eyes. I think snakes are pretty cute too, but forgot to mention them in my post.

• Brohoof 4

Alright. For items... Not much really. But I do find people eating extremly cute ><; I don't even understand it myself. People eating ice-cream is just soooo freaking adorable....

But if I should name at least one item... receipts. 

Cash_rounding_receipts.jpg

Yepp.... freaking cute...

• Brohoof 8

Weird and unusual things that I find cute? Well I find the star Sirius B to be a really a real cutey. I mean she's definitely the brightest.  ;)

Sirius-A-and-Sirius-B-in-Canis-Major-art

And the Andromeda Galaxy is also a beauty as well....even though in several billion years it will eventually collide with our Milky Way Galaxy and obliterate the solar system. What a sight that will be.   ^_^

m31_ware_big.jpg

I also think Mar's two tiny moons, Phobos and Deimos are just the cutest moons. :3

Mars-with-Phobos-and-Deimos.jpg

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 7

Along that note, Charon, Pluto's largest moon.

charon_2.jpg

They are tidally locked to each other in nearly a binary orbit, since their size is not all that different.

This means that they spin in their bimillenial orbit around the sun, constantly facing each other. Like dancers, held forever in their frozen, intimate embrace of gravity, and each other.

Also, juxtaposition of big things with small things.

apple_bloom_on_big_mac_s_shoulders_vecto

4266096472_f5e2852b84_o.jpg

And bonsais.

Juniper-Bonsai-Fertilizer.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Only one thing really comes to mind: bats. I mean, the things aren't really that dangerous to people (especially not fruit bats). I'm not really sure why I find them cute, it's just that I find something in their faces that seems really cute to me. Besides, how can you not d'aww at this?

adorable-baby-bats-in-pockets.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Honestly, here's my top thing:

goats-451.jpg

Goats. I honestly don't know why, but I'd love one for a pet. Or a pig.

Here's something else:

31Iqo2h1wfL._SY300_.jpg

I know what you're thinking: "WHAT?! This person thinks popsicle sticks are adorable!"

Well, I don't know why either.

Anyway, I find miniature things cute.

• Brohoof 2

Along that note, Charon, Pluto's largest moon.

img-1736973-1-charon_2.jpg

They are tidally locked to each other in nearly a binary orbit, since their size is not all that different.

This means that they spin in their bimillenial orbit around the sun, constantly facing each other. Like dancers, held forever in their frozen, intimate embrace of gravity, and each other.

Also, juxtaposition of big things with small things.

img-1736973-2-apple_bloom_on_big_mac_s_s

img-1736973-3-4266096472_f5e2852b84_o.jp

And bonsais.

img-1736973-4-Juniper-Bonsai-Fertilizer.

Bonsai : another thing I forgot to mention. Bonsai's are quite adorable, and I have no idea why I think that.

Alright. For items... Not much really. But I do find people eating extremly cute ><; I don't even understand it myself. People eating ice-cream is just soooo freaking adorable....

But if I should name at least one item... receipts. 

img-1736877-1-Cash_rounding_receipts.jpg

Yepp.... freaking cute...

Hmm, receipts... That's new. 

• Brohoof 1

@

HAHAHAHA YOU SILLY 

Rho Persei best star.

Sombrero best galaxy.

Charon best moon.

There is no best nebula because they are all beautiful.

GET YO' FAX STRAIGHT MEEEENG :3

Wait, I just saw someone else mentioned Charon too. I respect you, @@Blue.

As for me, I find most "scary" things cute. I remember someone showed me a jump scare with SCP-106 (the corrosive guy, I think) and I was like "OH MY GOD PAAAAUSE THE VIDEO IT'S ADORABLE".

Needless to say, they were a bit weirded out, but after that I kinda got into SCP for the cute things.

EDIT: I also like antique glass soft drink bottles. They have the most beautifully simple design.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 3

I SO agree with bats!! Bats are totally adorable. Also agree with snakes.

I'll add bearded dragons and chameleons to the list! Almost any lizard, really. I think they're so adorable!

• Brohoof 2

I think I might have come across the perfect image to describe how you feel:

2oyilMB.jpg

(This sentence needs at least 39 characters to to reach the minimum. Oh wait. now it has 71.)  :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Snakes are fricking adorable. They're one of the few animals aside from cats who I think are cute when they're babies.

baby-cobra-snake.jpg

My other one is moths. I love moths

pink-legged-tiger-moth-male.jpg

58836_10151571641309859_1622226783_n.jpg

watsonella_binaria_hs3_4324.jpg

THEY'RE SHO FWUFFY. Dy4NS.png

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 9

I've always thought that those little black ants were kind of cute and the really fuzzy spiders. Snakes are both cute and cool. I also think that tablets and pocket watches are kind of cute too.

• 1 month later...

Hm, well i'm not sure how many weird ones i find cute but uh...

I guess bats are pretty cute, but i don't really like them exactly when i'm around them, for some reason i always fear they'll suck my blood, even though i know only vampire bats do that.

I also find armadillos pretty cute, not sure if that counts.

Can't think of any other odd things really?

How about like... Ponies muzzling each other? Is that odd to find cute?

No not really? ;p.

Oh, ponies holding things in their mouths, for some reason they look adorable, i made an entire thread about it xD. So yeah.

Thats about all i can think of.

• Brohoof 1

I think a lot of insects and spiders are cute. Praying mantises are my favorite insect.

Recently I learned that some people keep capybaras as pets and they're really cute. I don't know if I'd want one as a pet but I really want to pet and play with one now.

capybara_thumb.jpg