Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you look back at the fandom in 10-15 years, what will you say?

Yes-Man

Even though we'll all still love the show (hopefully), what will you say when you look back on now?

Most likely, your life will have changed significantly and so will the fandom. But, what will today have meant to you?

For me, this is one of the best times of my life. You guys a like a second family to me, and bring a happiness I just can't describe. :) So, I will look back at it as a time when I was happy, without a care in the world. A simpler time, one that will fill me with happiness when I think of it.

post-10951-0-01466500-1376325930_thumb.jpg

What about you?

Here's some beautiful music to get you in the mood.

Edited by Yes-Man
  • Brohoof 12

When I think about the fandom, I'm going to think about all of you, all of my friends, the great times we had together, and the amazing things all of you have done for me. I am very grateful for everything the fandom has done, and I always will be, even looking back from the distant future.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 9

When I look back, I'm probably just going to call myself an idiot for putting so much time into discussions, art, fanfictions, among other things. I'm also going to remember some of the pretty cool people that I've met through the fandom.

I guess the first thing that will come to my mind will be "Damn, that was some weird awesome shit."

And then the nostalgia will kick in and I'll most likely google (if it still exists then) some stuff and watch a random episode for old times' sake, while I have that special smile on my face one has when they're nostalgic.

I'm still eager to see more of the fandom and how it develops and in the end it will be some of the best things that I'll keep in my memory. I'll never forget my time here as long as my brain works.

Because this is perhaps the most dedicated and welcoming fandom I've ever seen and nothing has ever sucked me in before like it and the thing it's dedicating to. It has brought more light in my life and I will cherish that until I die.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 5

I'll probably look back on this fandom as I look back at the Pokemon fandom.

This seems to have had the same reaction that the Pokemon fandom did when it showed up to america, it'll slow down, but the fans will keep it going.

"Man, remember when we fought over Alicorns and Equestria Girls? Nowadays we're arguing over the beginning of the 13th season. :/"

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 3

Awesome times. Happy times, with wonderful stories, and awesome fanart, and great music, all revolving around a totally epic show!

I think I'll always be proud of bronies, myself included, for enduring a massive mob of haters so resolutely. I can't see a reason why I'd ever leave the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

When I look back at the fandom in fifteen years, I'm going to remember how I made friends for the very first time in my life. That's something I will never forget. I'll also remember the people here that I have met and all the crazy shenanigans I was part of in this fandom. The experience will always be with me, no matter how old I am.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be glad when I first watched my first Pony-related video... Ah it was one of the Pony.MOV videos... Yeah...

I'll also be very happy That I was involved in this fandom, probably one of the best things to happen in my life so far!

All the great Artwork,fan fiction ( Fallout Equestria Is the Best! ), Music and remixes... ahh part of one big happy memory 

Ask me a a few months ago and I would've said " Ponies? Thats for little Girls!" oh, how I've proved myself wrong. Its true what they say

Never judge a book by its cover, or in this context, never judge a TV show by its target audience...I guess? 

I don't think I'll stop being a brony, all I can do is that the show will last at least 5-10 years

Edited by Nye1254
  • Brohoof 2

I will just remember all the fun that i had and all the awesome people that i have met,this is the best fandom that i have ever been in,full of good and kind people,when the time will arrive i will just take a ride with the "nostalgia train" and start to see if there are remained some art works or videos on the internet,and if there are i will start to re-watch the show,remembering the great times that i have passed by... thanks for the feels and brohoof (\ XD

Going to think of all the good times, laughs I have had etc just all the good things! I know sadly the show well end, :( but when it does I know a lot of us well stay! and love what we have! some well leave which is going to be sad but if they wish to move on to the next big thing I guess then I wish them luck! As for me? I could never leave MLP! and I never well :)

I will start to remember all of the good and bad times that the fandom went through, all of the friends that I made, and all of the great memories that I had in the past. I just hope that, the fandom never ends!

Oh Celtore, what were you thinking that day?... Pastel coloured ponies? You knew even then it was way out of your demographic. What did watching that show accomplish for you? Well, one thing I can say is that it was probably easily better than anything else on television, but that isn't saying much...

I remember how it brought you much happiness, consistently bringing a grin to your face. You joined a forum, or should I say community, and made the most posts you ever made in your life. You watched fan made YouTube videos, read fanfics and even made your own unique pony, as silly as that is...

You know what, Celtore?... You made the right choice."

That conversation likely won't happen though, because I have every intention to stick around.

• Brohoof 1

When I think of this fandom I'm going to think about you guys. All the cool people I met. You guys are like a second family to me! I'll remember all the good times, funny jokes, rps, and everything else. I will then go back to running my billion dollar corporation and throwing money everywhere (I hope. :D).

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably be like.

"Hey man. You remember back when we were bronies?"

"Yeah, dude... Those were the days."

"That was some awesome, weird shit... Never thought I'd be into something like that. Made a lot of friends through that."

But then I'll be all sad because I'd want to be a kid again. Then I'll remember all the friends that I drifted away from. Hopefully I can spare a few... Some are very, very important to me now.

Or, or, oooooor... Imagine telling you're kids that you liked My Little Pony.

• Brohoof 1

Well the first thing I'll do is make sure that the fandom thoroughly gone in about 10 years. Because assuming the show is going to be over in less than 5 years, I don't want to think about the people still clinging as though there lives depended on it 10 years after the fact. Move on, man. For your sake.

Anyway, more to the point. I agree with you OP, I'll see it as a time when I was happier and when I found a show that I really did enjoy, even though it was something for kids.

It would probably be one of my most notable memories of my childhood. It could have possibly changed me, and it'll make me suddenly think: "Why did I come to the decision to stay in there?" 

Eventually it'll be something I can no longer cling onto. I only hope that in the future something equally great as the MLP fandom rises out. 

• Brohoof 2

Hopefully I'll finely have my own webshow long before than, 10th anniversary of the show will come along with a special.

When that day comes I'll be there to cover it and show a whole new generation it's magic. I don't know if I'll ever have any real life brony friends, or ever make it to a con, but I can dream.   

But even further beyond that, when I walk though that final door? I'm going to look upon who, or whatever God turns out to be and smile and hold out for a bro-hoof to start eterntiy, he'll know what I mean and how significant it is. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

"This awesome fandom is still here, I remember when it was only 100,000 People! Look how much we've expanded!"

For real now

I will think of all the friends I have made (The weird feeling of having over 100,000 Friends :o ) all the good times (that I hope I still will be having!)

Well, chances are the show will be over by then, and I'll probably still be rewatching it. :lol:

Anyway, I'll probably look back and say 'I was there', and hopefully the fandom will endure so I can continue to be there, with all of you hopefully. :)

It depends, if the fandom is even still around I will likely continue to be a part of it if the succeeding generations abide by the same great quality as G4 has but if not than I will at the very least look back with fond memories at watching a great show and meeting some really cool people on here because of it.

This thought makes me feel all fuzzy inside. By then I'm not sure where I'll be in life but hopefully I can think back and remember all these wonderful things this show has made me envision. Like how cute Fluttershy is, or how adorkable Twilight Sparkle is. And of-course I'll remember all of you guys, I wont remember haters and trolls I'll just remember how great this Fandom is. It's great to see how we all help out each-other out now and then.

Or I could remember that I was just some crazy teen finding his place in the world.

Both are fine with me.

• Brohoof 1