mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I've been using this particular avatar for over 15 years now in various places. Why change a winning team? Also, the reason why I started watching MLP, so only fitting to use it in here as well. :)

Edited by Bubs
  • Brohoof 1

First you take the pink and then some blue
and then the green and then more pink and then a dash of blue

coloring, coloring, coloring, grab another color, doo dee doo!

Look, I drew us! Hmm?
img-1267761-2-Cq4N28G.png

I chose Shima Renzo from Ao no Exorcist as my avatar cause I think pink hair on anime guys is cool, and plus he didn't care that about Rin's history in the anime, which I honestly think is a great thing - even if they have a history, still give them a chance.

I have made my current avatar

post-35322-0-69238400-1466247211_thumb.png

myself and how it came to be well...

I have for some reason always loved "two sides"-type of characters, those who hide behind mask, evil behind mask of good, anger under happiness and just generally insanity as a thing, so one day when I noticed I can't draw a face, I choose to make a mask for the character and long story short The Mask was born.

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

Ever since I learned the basics of drawing I had always made a drawing of Snowflake as my profile picture... though I wanted to spice things up, and put in a paladin from World of Warcraft wearing the tier two paladin raid set, otherwise known as the judgement set. Reason I chose the judgement set is because... one I play a paladin in WoW, and two I found a pretty nice costume of this, and might buy it, and wear it in my videos if I can scrape up the money.

Sig2.jpg

I'm a little blue this holiday season (and because I'm a closet edgelord), so I thought what better represented the season than Krampus, the demon that takes bad children to Hell?

I'm bad because I listen to music with swears.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to use the drawing I made recently as an avatar so this happened. Since it's Christmas, I also added a Santa hat. The hat isn't drawn by me though, I was lazy so I used a free clip art instead.

I've considered changing it a few times, but I haven't really found an avatar that I liked more than the one I currently have.

Plus I have had this one for so long it feels kinda iconic for me, and thus I keep it.

CJlO22H.png

I don't quite have my OC fleshed out yet, and no drawings of him besides, so the Wonderbolt Logo will suffice in the meantime.

• Brohoof 2

"I still believe that peace and plenty and happiness can be worked out some way. I am a fool."

-Kurt Vonnegut

Cause, it's a Death Battle I've been wanting to see for quite some time.

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Sunset is my favourite character in MLP so it makes sense that my avatar would be an image of her. The only time I ever change it is when a new Equestria Movie is released, although since next year, three specials will be coming, my avatar will be changing more often than usual.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png