Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you ok with Rule 63 Ponies?

Ninja Derpy

Rule 63'd  

305 users have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with Rule 63?

• Yes
    • No

I like the whole Idea of Rule 63 ponies... Only half are suited to be more female, but the other 3 are slightly more masculine or are simply a minority of females in real life... Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Dusk Shine, Rainbow Blitz and Applebuck (they can both go by Applejack but I prefer to stick to Applebuck anyway...) And either dragon... Either Dragon will be fine...

(edited)

Very mixed about it, i tend to ignore things like these. I guess the ponified rule 63 version of it is alright, purely for humors sake. But when humans get brought up thats even worse, i imagine cheesy manga versions of it and whatnot, perhaps thats mostly because i partly like the show also for the exclusion of humans, we have enough of that already in countless other cartoons. It just feels and looks... Eh, i dont know. And pictures like this one aint helping that much to convince me otherwise... :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by JavaJive

Not too crazy about humanized genderbent ponies. One at a time, please. I like genderbent ponies and humanized ponies, but not all at once. My favorite ponyboys are Rainbow Blitz, Butterscotch, and Bubble Berry.

A few months ago I made a prettyful picture of Barbara (Spike as a girl, but I kinda prefer the name Sparky) face-hugging Elusive. Proud of it.

• Brohoof 1

I like the whole Idea of Rule 63 ponies... Only half are suited to be more female, but the other 3 are slightly more masculine or are simply a minority of females in real life... Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Dusk Shine, Rainbow Blitz and Applebuck (they can both go by Applejack but I prefer to stick to Applebuck anyway...) And either dragon... Either Dragon will be fine...

well some of the male dubs seem like they're going to be girl, but IRL are people like that, I've come across a Bubble Berry and a Butterscotch already xD

NO THEY ARE ALL....GAY MEN!!! no offense to the gays.

....wat.....

I actually kinda like Rule 63. At least it is better that the other rule... you know.... 3-.

I just don't like a dark skinned, short haired, male Pinkie Pie. That's weird.

And about Rule 63-humanizations I guess I'm kinda alright. I don't really like it but meh.

But humanized ponies (without rule 63) can be pretty awesome. How about this ones?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, yes. I am talking about humanization, something very different from rule 63. But some humanizations are pretty awesome :D

Kind of off-topic, but people saying a dark-skinned human Pinkie Pie doesn't look "right" isn't really sitting well with me. Did I miss when having dark skin became weird or abnormal or something? That line of thinking seems kinda racist to me :III

As a general rule, I'm okay with Rule 63. Ponies or otherwise. I like it for the creative side and I think it's just interesting to see how characters would look if they were the opposite gender. I'm not too crazy about it as a whole, but I've seen some Rule 63 designs and such that I really like. This isn't one of them, however. I don't know what it is about it. I can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! Keep 'em away keep 'em away!!! jk

But in all seriousness, I really don't perfer them, I find the mares a billion times more attractive than the colts.

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

I have a confession: I love rule 63! I think it is one of the most amazing things because it shows that the characters could just as easily be male as female.

i have no idea what your talking about :blush:

Rule 63 is an internet adage which states that for every fictional character there exists a counterpart in the opposite gender.

Rule 34 is well, not quite appropriate for this forum...so I'd say google rule 34 except that can be very disturbing/NSFW.

Rule 63 is an internet adage which states that for every fictional character there exists a counterpart in the opposite gender.

Rule 34 is well, not quite appropriate for this forum...so I'd say google rule 34 except that can be very disturbing/NSFW.

ahh i always forget about rule 34 >.> thanks for telling me!

I'm ok with both i mean i don't go into rule 34... but i don't mind it being there... hanging out... away from me...

May I ask a question: why do people have issues with rule 63? I really don't see why people have an issue with it...

NO THEY ARE ALL....GAY MEN!!! no offense to the gays.

Um...sexuality has nothing to do with gender, or gender expression...so uh...we don't know if they're gay or not...