Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your hair turns into your favorite pony's mane.

Dsanders

What if I suddenly got Derpy's mane? Well, it's the same colour as my hair thus it matches my beard, so that's two good things.

I would be pretty shocked of course and then go into a massive debate on whether to get it cut or not. I've had the same cut since I was 12, so it would be interesting to see it switched up a bit :P

• Brohoof 1

If I woke up with Rainbow Dash's mane, I'd most likely be confused the heck out and check to make sure it's not a wig. Once I find it's real, I'd probably do what I could with it: I'd have the back bangs trimmed off (I prefer my hair short) and be happy with it. I wouldn't even care if people called me out for it because I know there'd be more jealous people than mean people.

• Brohoof 1

Ok having Rarity's would be a little odd going from short blonde to long purple straight/kinda curled would be an......adjustment. Sweetie belle I'd probably dye it and cut it instantly, Flitter I'd wear a oversized bow....Just once.....Just to see how it looked >.> Luna I would cut it shorter and stroll around town showing off how beastly my stary celestial hair is.

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

I could deal with the shortness of Scootaloo's hair, but purple hair yeah that might be a bit much I would for the first time die my hair color

• Brohoof 1

My hair turns into Pinkamena Diane Pie's mane? That's like my hair right now...except pink. My hair is just straight flat going down to the middle of my back.

• Brohoof 1

not that i dont love rarity's mane or anything(cause thats what really makes her the beautiful pony in all of equestria <3 <3) i dont see myself with hair like that cause thats kind of weird for a guy to have a girl's hairstyle.....but i still love her though <3.<3

• Brohoof 1

Twilight-Sparkle-my-little-pony-friendsh

Oh god, all of my yes...

On a more serious note, I have a love for outlandish things I'm not able to experience myself. Straight purple hair is one of those things. However, I'll probably get used to it, and then I'll be all like "gosh, I sure wish I had short curly hair derp" (and yes, my forum avatar IS misleading). It will also be very weird looking. I'll probably get it cut and dyed to something more believable

Edited by Oraigu
  • Brohoof 1

If I got luna hair that would be pretty cool. I always wondered if you stick you hand in it it would be in space or something like that xD

Edited by Toastie
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing as I don't have any hair at the moment, I suppose I don't have much to worry about. :P

But let's say I had hair and it transformed into Twilight Sparkle's mane. While I would be pretty shocked and disoriented at first, I'd subsequently begin to think of ways I could take advantage of it. Cue a male human Twilight Sparkle cosplay! It would be as close to legit as possible, all things considered.

As an aside, I'd like to see @~Chaotic Discord~'s hair transform either into Dash's mane or Discord's goatee and horns. The latter would almost be a natural look for him. :P

• Brohoof 1

I love Fluttershy so much, and yet, I don't think I could live with her pink mane.  :P  But Button's mom has my natural hair color, for what it's worth. 

I'm a guy and it would still be awesome to have fluttershy's mane color. It would be odd at first but after a few days I would like it.

You're a braver man than I am. 

• Brohoof 1

It would mostly suck for me because I normally have short hair. Not to mention ill have girl hair. Needless to say I'd hate having one of the mane 6's manes.

But I guess Shining Armor, Big Mac or Doctor Whooves hair will be fine.

Edited by Ember The Dragoness
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, I would ROCK Twilight's mane as my hair. That would be so cool! If I could manage it, my second choice would be Celestia's Celestial hair. I bet that would b an easy style to keep, since technically it wouldn't really be there!

• Brohoof 2

I have a lot of favourite ponies....

Applejack: "OMG! WHY AM I A BLONDE?"

Zecora: "... Why do I have a mohawk?" (Wait... She isn't a pony!)

Lyra: "I really like this colour. But the white makes me look like an old lady."

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of favourite ponies....

Applejack: "OMG! WHY AM I A BLONDE?"

Zecora: "... Why do I have a mohawk?" (Wait... She isn't a pony!)

Lyra: "I really like this colour. But the white makes me look like an old lady."

Uh-oh! I would not want to be in your shoes hooves, Nurin Insyirah. I think perhaps Storm would like to have a few quiet words with you!

Storm_zps2490e37b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

mlfw5611_large.png

> Be Me

> Pinkie Pie is best pony

> Wake up

> Roll out of bed

> Rub eyes and walk into bathroom as usual

> Flick on light and look in mirror

> Silence

> One of three outcomes: 

1. slap self a few times and go back to bed