Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sports - Who Are YOUR Teams?

Doctor XFizzle

• 2 weeks later...

This is pitiful. So many Patriots fans.....I'm about to go all Flutterbitch on all of you :P

NFL-Colts. Horseshoe always comes first. Also, haters will hate. (I'm quite passionate about this one. XD)

NBA- Ummm.......Timberwolves to a certain extent and Knicks only cause of Jeremy Lin.

MLB- Need a team to support, I have a few iffy reasons to support Detroit but I hate looking like I'm jumping on bandwagons....

Anything College- Kansas, only cause the first sports game I ever watched was a college football game of Kansas vs. someone else. Idk.

Teams I absolutely abhor:

PATRIOTS. WHY MLP FORUMS. WHY. The only respect I have for any of the players on that team is a little bit for Tom Brady, and Wes Welker seems like an ok guy too. Everyone else......uggg....just no.

Dallas Cowboys. Got all that money and can't even win games. Also, Tony Romo is just an attention whore.

Oakland Athletics. I don't even know why. It's just an unjustified kind of hate.

That's all for now. I'm absolutely willing to have a heated, screaming debate with any Patriots fans about how their team is just wrong in so many ways. :P

That is an awesome, albeit unorthodox, name for a club.

They are a team based in Midlothian (the middle of Edinburgh), so it seems like an acceptable name to me. We all just call them Hearts for short.

• 5 months later...

*bump*

College Football

Big East: Syracuse Orange (soon to be with the ACC in 2013)

ACC: Clemson Tigers

Big 10: Michigan Wolverines

College Basketball

Big East: Syracuse Orange, UConn Huskies

College Lacrosse

Big East: Syracuse Orange

Ivy League: Cornell Big Red

Pro Basketball

Los Angeles Lakers

Chicago Bulls

Miami Heat

• Brohoof 1

When I made this topic, I didn't have an EPL club I cheered for. Well, that's changed now! I'm a Manchester City fan. I watched them beat someone to clinch the EPL championship and I liked their colors and stuff so it's like cool, I'll follow them.

Man City vs. Real Madrid tomorrow. Aww yeah.

Since I'm a California Native...

NFL: San Francisco 49ers

NBA: LA Lakers

MLB: LA Dodgers

NHL: San Jose Sharks

NCAA: USC Trojans

I also like the Denver Broncos too :P

Edited by coastercrutchfield

Lets see here.

Not really much for NFL, but if I had to pick I would most likely go with the Panthers.

Um, for MLB, I'll say the Braves.

Alright for those first two I hardly ever pay much attention to, but lets's get down to where it is:

Carolina Gamecocks Football. Lets go Gamecock fans. Yeah!

The Trojans get a bad rep around the Northeast for some reason. Like, every season I hear local radio just criticizing the hell out of them. :P

Well, from what I'm aware of, the Trojans have a bad rep anywhere outside of California (unless or a CA transplant) ...So that really isn't any news for me.

NBA- LA Lakers

MLB- Tampa Bay Rays

I don't really follow footy or State of Origin here, but I'd have to go with Queensland- even though I live in NSW Queensland always wins lol

The other games I follow don't have teams, it's more of a one on one match like wrestling, boxing and UFC.

• Brohoof 1

NFL: Arizona Cardinals, and Denver Broncos.

NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder.

NCAA: Oklahoma University Sooners.

Not that into Hockey, or Baseball; and the only other sport I really follow as closely as the other three is UFC.

NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers

NBA - I don't watch it that much, but when I do, I usually root for the Chicago Bulls

College - Ohio State

Rugby - Ireland! :D (I'm not from there, but I am Irish, sooo...)

I despise the Ohio State Buckeyes (college)

Well it seems I have nothing more to say. GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!