Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which characters/people do you want to see Ponified?

TheMangoPony

Something I've noticed to be true is that from Ironman...

...to the Beatles...

...no one is ever safe from ponification. That being said there are still many characters that have yet to be given the pony treatment. I started trying to think of some that I'd like to see.

A few that came to mind:

Pony Montana (Tony Montana-Scarface) - Partially cause the name fits so well with anyone named Tony, partially cause he's such a cool character that I think deserves to explore his pony side, and partially cause there's a little ghost town called Pony, Montana.

More Lord of the Rings ponies. Especially Gandalf and Aragorn. - I've seen a couple, not many though. Maybe because it's so hard to turn their names into horse puns :P. However, LOTR is all about magic, mystical creatures, and adventure. So is My Little Pony, so it seems to fit. Also there's not many ponies out there with epic beards, there needs to be more!

Mare E. Garcia (Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead) The Rarity micro comic has really sparked an interest in me for the characters Flax Seed and Wheat Grass (especially Wheat Grass) and I feel they should have some hippy pony musicians to listen to.

Anyway, which of your favorite characters would you like to see ponified?

Any particular ones that have been ponified, but you feel deserve a more thorough ponification?

Any particularly well made ponifications you've seen that you'd like to share?

• Brohoof 1

Doctor Who (particularly the 10th one) in his own spinoff doctor who show. Gordon Ramsay in an animated spinoff of Hell's Kitchen. Michael Weston, Dexter, the list goes on. There's no character from any show that I like that I wouldn't like to see ponified.

Not a good thing to talk about... but. One thing I wonder, has anyone ponified of a anime call School Days (or Summer Days.) I hate myself for asking this.

Edited by zombie king24

Well, let's see here...

Firstly, Ganon in his classic pig form:

Ganon_%28Oracle_of_Ages_%26_Oracle_of_Se

Ridley would be pretty neat too:

RidleySSBB.jpg

Marty McFly. Not sure why I didn't mention him earlier, it'd be awesome to see him and Biff ponified.

220px-Marty_McFly.jpg

And finally, this guy. Shut up, I like the dude, alright?

220px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Rea

• Brohoof 3

I want to see all of Aerosmith ponified, since they are my favorite band.  I've seen a few pictures of Steven Tyler ponified, but never the entire band.  Other bands I want to see ponified are Motley Crue and Whitesnake.

When we are at this topic, why not these guys?

Adama, Tigh, Chif Tirol and Helo - earth ponies;

Apollo and Starback - pegasi;

Roslin, Baltar and Boomer/Athena - unicorns.

Edited by Declen

I just came to the conclusion that Jim Morrison needs to be ponified. He's such an icon, and has a ton of famous pictures.

Also I'd love to see The Who made into ponies....

img-1819141-1-The%20Who.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_mqa00kvlov1su5wslo2

tumblr_m5iug0e24e1ryvk8co1_400.gif

The famous "Rock Power Slide"

Pete Townshend was the inventor of nearly every single famous rock pose known to man. I'd love to see ponies do some of the stuff he's done.

Edited by TheMangoPony
  • Brohoof 1

We need an Andrew W.K pony.
He could be, like.. Pinkie's rival or something..
But now that I mention it, there is supposedly a Pinkie Pie rival coming up in season 4...
Could it be?..

But if all else fails.. A Christopher Walken pony would be beautiful.. And he apparently never says no to an acting job, so it's possible!

Edited by Broseph
  • Brohoof 1

I was going to say Michael Jackson, but after google images I found that it has already been done...a lot.

post-19402-0-48855000-1378514245_thumb.png

However, all this talk about musicians does make me want to see a ponified Black Flag.  Or at least Rollins.

• 3 years later...

Jimmie Johnson please??? So far I've never seen him ponified. As well as many other NASCAR drivers I want to see ponified! (Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Chase Elliott, Dale Jr, Joey Logano, just to name a few) 

Luckily, I ponified Jimmie Johnson myself! Here he is:

Spoiler

IMG_2040.JPG.e87bc654dbb49c2b0c7f8c3f505c6486.JPG

Thank you @Pripyat Pony for making this for me! ;)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Maybe Donald Trump should be ponified! Anyways I ponified myself and my OC Techno is the final result of it! :) 

And a very cute OC although I am not a very much fan of Alicorn OCs.