Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will your favorite/least favorite ever change? (Mane 6)

Twi Rubix

Changing faves.  

108 users have voted

1. 1. Will your favorite and least favorites change?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't Know
    • Depends.
    • I like them all.
    • Yes, but only one of the two.

What is needed is a person who is well known and has power inside and outside the community. Someone who is actually recognized when they are seen and has everybody's best interests at heart. ...We'll have to wait awhile for someone like that to come around.

If you introduce a leader to anything the leader will end up power mad like literally all of the governments on earth If 1 person has to make a decision that will effect a lot of people then its obviously going to upset some people no matter what they choose and this the internet a tangled mess of people shouting at each other and morons that say yolo so even if there was a leader would people even pay any attention.

I really don't think that our leadership can go farther than the forum moderators. How can we unite all brony-dom under one small group? Then again, I could just be pessimistic.

However, I also don't think it's a good idea to try turning ourselves into a religion. I imagine that that would cause far more problems than it would solve. Also, telling people that they should dedicate their entire lives (and I believe that it would require no less than that to work successfully) to trying to regulate this community isn't really fair to them. That's just my opinion though.

Whatever "leadership" may exist, it is only respected when it is not explicitly exercised. As an example, if Famous Brony A and Famous Brony B get into an argument, forcing other Bronies to take sides, then their leadership capacity is null and void. But when you have talented Bronies, those who have earned the respect of the community, doing their own thing without pretense, then they are already viewed highly within the fandom.

Sethisto and the staff at EqD are probably the closest to a de facto leadership position, given the fact they dominate MLP news.

The few individuals with near unequivocal authority are probably the people involved with the show directly, i.e., Lauren Faust, Jayson Thiessen, Tara Strong et al. A good deal of that has to do with their ability to directly influence canon; the other part is the staff has tremendous prestige for all the work they have already done.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite will probably change over time, it already has changed over time. My first favorite was Pinkie Pie then it switche'd to Rainbow Dash. They are both pretty much at a tie for me right now. :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a favourite... I mostly like the ponies for what they are, and not their appearance. I take some time to evaluate their qualities, and coming to a final judgement.

But, it is obvious that my favouritism will change, because there are new episodes that are coming out, and more qualities of all ponies to notice and like or dislike.