Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will your favorite/least favorite ever change? (Mane 6)

Twi Rubix

Changing faves.  

108 users have voted

1. 1. Will your favorite and least favorites change?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't Know
    • Depends.
    • I like them all.
    • Yes, but only one of the two.

This happened to me, so i wanna know about the rest of you. Will your favorites and least favorite characters ever change? (Out of the Mane 6)

Me? Well, my favorite was always rotaiting around Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, but now I made up my mind, and my favorite is Twilight for sure. She was my 1st favorite since I saw the show.

As for my least favorite, it will always be Rarity. I just don't like her that much.

Edited by TwilightRubix

Yeah I love everypony, I just like Pinkie more and Dash is pretty awesome, and so is Twi, I like Rarity since she's also pretty funny, and Fluttershy, so adorable, Applejack ehhhh but I still like her, I just can't decide, sorry applejack

but yeah I think It'll stay the same

Edited by Pinkazoid

I just express Rose more than others.

Oh really? I haven't quite noticed. :P

Actually, as of the recent episode, my favourite pony went from being just AJ to now being AJ and Pinkie Pie. Surprised to be honest, as I'd never expect for Pinkie to touch my heart like that.

Least favourite character would be Rarity. RD keeps on battling for least favourite but it always seems to be Rarity that come out on top.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I came here as a huge RBD fan but now I like Twilight and AJ more.

My least favorite ponies were Pinkie and Rarity but I like them more with every episode, so yes their ranking does change but now I like all Ponies a lot :)

• Brohoof 1

I like them all and don't really have a least favorite...I like Twilight more than the others, but only by a little bit. The list for me would really go like this:

1. Twilight

2. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

2. Pinkie Pie

2. Rarity

2. Fluttershy

Or in other words, the other five aren't about to be sorted by numbers by me. I'm not going to do that because I like them all too much.

I usually never favor more then others but yes, my "favorites" keep changing on a fairly regular basis and I have no idea why. Right now it is:

1. Rarity

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Fluttershy

4. Applejack, Rainbow, and Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think my favorite pony will change. Since I started watching the show, Twilight has been my favorite. Rainbow Dash and Rarity are competing for my least favorite of the mane six, though I still like them in some ways for whatever reason.

I like them all, but my top 2 will probably always be Pinkie Pie and Rarity(especially Rarity) because they appeal to me the most personally.

Booyah, a rarity and pinkie pie lover!

• Brohoof 1

I "like" them all, but Rarity will always be my favorite! :D

Edited by Guest

Fluttershy used to be my favorite but that was at the beginning of the show when I didn't know much about them. She's still in second place but now that their personalities are pretty well developed, I can't see anypony other than Rarity taking first place.

It's always

Fluttershy

Pinkie pie- rainbow dash- applejack

Twilight- rarity.

Sorry twilight and rarity. The reason why they're last is because rarity forced fluttershy to be a model and torture her with unwanted attention. And twilight is always getting into people's business and giving lectures. I'm like fluttershy. Don't talk at all around strangers, but talk when I'm with friends. And I love animals. And fluttershy is the cutest thing angling could possibly see.

Anypony not angling. Hate my phone keyboard

for me,

Pinkie is my favorite pony... FOREVER^^

as for a least favorite, I don't really think of who I like least.

If i HAD to choose I'd go for Apple Jack because she's the one I least relate to.

But as a group, they all work together. It's like in a group of friends, you usually aren't best friends with all of them

I don't envision my list changing very frequently. I try to avoid playing favorites or, more specifically, disavowing members of the Mane Six. All of them are special and enjoyable for their own reasons. Give me a good episode with any one of them as the central figure and I'll gladly watch it. I tend to favor Twilight, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash in terms of displaying brony pride.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

In regards to just the mane 6, my favorites list seems to slightly change every other episode or so. Fluttershy will always be #1, with Rarity as an incredibly close second, but the other four constantly shift positions between favorite and least favorite. Prior to the last episode for example, Pinkie was at the bottom of the list. Now she's fighting with RD for the number 4 spot.

So yeah, save for Fluttershy, who I prefer better isn't exactly set in stone by this point.