Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Own World

verycreativeusername

So, time for another random question by me.

Let's say for whatever reason, you can create your own world and you can make anything possible. You can do whatever you want, and be whatever you want when you are done creating the world. Like for example, you can make an Equestria where it rains almonds that disappear when it hits the ground nonstop, there's nuclear war, Discord is a cat, and potatoes are the dominant species. What world will you create?

I don't feel really creative today, so I'll answer my own question later on.

Edited by Potato

Hmmm.........I'd make something like Blade Runner. Cyberpunk has been fascinating, but at the same time I like the art direction of Brutal Legend and Heavy Metal. So I think my world would probably take elements from Brutal Legend, System Shock and Blade Runner/Neuromancer/Shadowrun/Akira/whatever else. 

I'd create a futuristic world where technology is beyond anything we have here on Earth. I mean, flying vehicles, robots, you name it. There would also not be just humans, but other kinds of intelligent species living alongside humans. On top of all that, the world and it's inhabitants would be unified as one. Space travel would be a huge thing. We would explore the universe, settling on many planets, expanding, and making peace with other aliens while sharing our knowledge.

Edited by SmartyPants

I would create a world of awesomeness.

Let me explain.

It would be a world were humans are rare, there is tons on ponies, like My Little Pony, and saters, faus, ect.

It would be MAAAAAAAAGIC

REAL
MAAAAAAAAAAAGIC

(...) and potatoes are the dominant species.

...Why have I never thought of that before? Sounds awesome.

Anyway, my own world would definitely have Pokemon in it. That's my first choice. Time-travel would be really awesome as well. And perhaps a portal to Equestria too, why not?~

The possibilities are infinite! Though I would already be happy with the Pokemon world only. :3

Anything possible?... Oh man, that would be great. Time for creativity!

This world would be a place of peace and harmony where everyone has a strong sense of empathy for everyone, including complete strangers. The people of this would would live free of disease and there would be resources aplenty.

HOWEVER!

These people would be machines. That's right, the people of this world have merged with their advanced technology and have created a massive underground metropolis. This is where a majority of these people conduct their business and live out their daily lives.

Their lives are not filled with strenuous tasks, in fact, many don't even have jobs. The ones that work do it because they love what they do, they want to make a name for themselves or they want to further their society in some way. Greed has become a non-issue and politics has also been replaced with a large global network that each person is connected to.

The rare robots that are proven to be a detriment to their society are banished above their world to dwell above ground forever. While this is a harsh punishment, they are not homeless. The cities of old still stand and other dysfunctional robots keep the outdated power plants running for the good of everyone.

and that's all I can imagine for now, my brain is done... I think that was a fair attempt.

TL;DR version: underground altruistic society of immortal robot people.

Edited by Celtore

I'd make the Hall of "Backdoors" from the Matrix so that I could entire a vast expanse of worlds ranging from the infinite multiverse variations of our current existence to all of the fictional ones that have ever existed and their respective multiverse variations.

I'd also make this world to where merely thinking about the door in question brings you to the door. 

Edited by Dusknight Haze

A world where everyone is accepting of everyone else, no matter the race, Gender, Sexuality...species (If there were people who would want to be ponies or anthros or something *Cough* I'd totally be a pegasus *Cough* Maybe anthro pegasus *Cough*)
Just a world where everyone can be happy...but enough bad stuff to make the good stuff stand out and to keep everything balanced.

I'd also fight Batman...like...allot.

Personally i imagined a world where Anthro ponies rules, the sky could be turquoise on the day and purple in the night, the planes could be seen in those long, long nights. and there'll be, millions of stars, the sea could be like mercury and it smells so good, the cities have gigant statues, big palaces and artificial waterfalls. Besides fruits and vegetables, there also be pasta, cheese pizza, and all sort of vegetarian food, the flowers would be so big and strange. all the people are "classy" and art lovers, well that my crazy idea of a perfect world to me XD

• Brohoof 1

Id create my own Steampunk world with ponies....sounds awesome dont it?
Yeah, I thought so :3

Why?
Because I very much enjoy steampunk design, and it would be rather awesome to craft my own steampunk world ^_^

Creating a world? Pffft. Let's just take advantage of the nature of our multiverse, and just create a hub where you can find a world that fits the bill of whatever you feel like, and then you just make a shortcut to it.

The whole world would be like the Room of Requirement in Harry Potter. Anything I would want or need on any day is how the world would be when I woke up.

... I hate to say this, but it'd probably end up being basically Equestria most of the time anyway :/

I would love a world that contains some of my favorite fictional characters, including the ponies, of course. I would also make it possible for no one to die or kill others. Everyone will get along peacefully as well, despite how rude the characters may be from time to time. I would also make it possible where you are born with a certain element such as ice, water, fire, etc... 

Everyone is organized by their element of birth, but it is possible to purchase gauntlets that allow you to use an element that you weren't born with. The new element wouldn't be as strong as the element you were born with, but it is still fairly strong.

Something along those lines, I suppose.

talking colorful ponies + heroes of might and magic + shining force.

That would be the best world ever.

I would learn to build wings by Kokichi, and then fly off to cloudsdale.