Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the drug krokodil makes its way to britain

Skeleton Kin

so recently i heard that the FLESH EATING drug krokodil has made its way into Britain, personally i am disgusted that such a thing made its way to any boarders at all and who would want to take a drug that eats your flesh so deep that it reaches bone?

Mod edit: Look it up if you want to see pictures. For those participating in this thread, do not post images. 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
NSFW

I don't understand why such a drug exists, unless you love pain.

One part of me thinks whoever made the drug is crazy.

Another part thinks it was made by police for the war on drugs, to show you why drugs are evil. xD

• Brohoof 4

A drug like that must have been made to just kill the idiotic drug users who decide to use it. It is pretty sad when, people actually want to buy that drug just to feel it's effects.

Edited by Scootalove

That's sad: another nasty drug to mess peoples lives up:

It's not a simple answer to why someone would take something like that: was only yesterday I was watching videos about drugs like heroin, and tons of people get into it even like kids who seemed like normal and such through experimenting.

But anyway the pics on the link were pretty bad

Man this thing is scary. I remember reading about this a few years ago, people using this drug have a life expectancy of two years. Apparently, withdrawal from it causes a month of unbearable pain and strong tranquillizers are used to make sure the addict won't pass out from it. That's just crazy and sad at the same time that people are willing to turn to this...

Edited by Celtore

That shit is fucking disgusting

I mean people are stupid for using other drugs, but they say that they get a good feeling from it or something, what the hay is the purpose of using this shit.. img-1903852-1-unsure.png

And put a bold red warning text over that link.

nah just remove the link

But yeah, we can't really stop the spread of it

Edited by Jokuc

Jokuc, the pictures are in the video and the video has a warning at the beginning of it, I think that's warning enough. Plus, with what we've already said, I think most people are going to go in to it bracing for something a bit gross.

I cant see how the high from it and the addiction is enough to continue taking a drug that literally eats you alive, it must be incredibly painful.

I can't even properly describe the amount of disgust I feel about this drug, nor my befuddlement at how people want to take a drug that ultimately destroys and exposes flesh. How can these people even live with themselves????

Oh great, just what we need, this drug getting more popular.

I know a few people who used the drug back in Russia and the thought of it just scares me. Take it the wrong way and you'll be dead within a year. The drug is so aggressive, it will destroy your cells, making it seem like your flesh is burning or melting away. I have only heard one good reason for using the drug, and that's "I have nowhere to go to, people are after me, it's only a matter of time before they find and kill me."

In fact, most people who use this drug use it because they have nowhere to go, or at least they feel like that. That, or they're so far down the path of their heroin addiction, they switch to krokodil as a more cheap alternative.

I've held the drug in my hands too, back a year ago when I went to Russia to see my family, there were a few rundown neighborhoods filled with syringes and half-empty capsules filled with that garbage lying around. It looks like any other drug, but it felt really scary holding it in my hands, just a little white powder, less than a teaspoon. Strong enough to kill a person. 

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 1

First Russia and other Slavic countries, then the United States and now the UK. This drug's spread needs to stop. Seriously.

PS: Don't click on Suitaloo's link, unless you have a strong stomach, and listen to the warning given before the video... the effects of krokodil on a person are horrible...

...duude no ways, that drug is fucking stupid its a cheap fucked up heroin made out off bleach and shit (not litterally) (ok, probally does have shit in it, who the fuck knows)

but seriously that drug is fucking horrible and it better not be coming to the uk

and i have serious trypanophobia so that shit really fucks me up (needles that is, not the drug)(i dont do the drug)

Edited by Vermillion

but seriously that drug is fucking horrible and it better not be coming to the uk

it already is in the UK as said in the first post

and i heard that it can be made with house chemicals, so its easy to obtain in a form of way 

• Brohoof 1

it already is in the UK as said in the first post

and i heard that it can be made with house chemicals, so its easy to obtain in a form of way 

oh shit :L thats not good :( im in the U.K and was glad that krokodil wasnt here, but now it is...at least i dont know any hard drug users :P

Flesh-Eating drugs... Right, is there some gesture beyond facehoofing or banging my head on a wall, because I feel i need to do whatever that gesture is.

Who the hell makes this crap?! Who even thought that would be a great idea to make?!!

Edited by Nail Malinter

(edited)

Flesh-Eating drugs... Right, is there some gesture beyond facehoofing or banging my head on a wall, because I feel i need to do whatever that gesture is.

Who the hell makes this crap?! Who even thought that would be a great idea to make?!!

we could say it was a accident like some medication that we use today

for instance penicillin, it was an accident but proved to be a good medicine

of course we're talking a drug that kills people but it still may of been an accident 

Edited by jorji

they 'accidentally' made this while trying to make a less addictive form of morphine.  I think it's called desmorphine or something, but it actually produced the opposite of what it was 'supposed' to, highly addictive and fast acting.  Add this to the fact it can be cheaply produced in a similar fashion to meth, and the you got a recipe for disaster.  how it eats flesh thought, is something I am not familar with (until now), and wow, the pics are graphic.  I can understand why they won't stop taking it even after such side effects occur.  That's gotta be painful, but taking the drug makes the pain go away, yet at the same time it makes the problem worse.  It's a never ending cycle until death...

This... this should not be...

I even remember seeing people smoke drugs as I walk through town from time to time. Is there a chance this monstrosity is going to appear in their hands, and possibly near the people we know? Considering how people are these days, we probably won't last much longer.

*People saying they do not understand why people would use this drug.*

Well, I'm sure people who have been clean and never used drugs before wouldn't start out with this. People who use this have more than likely already been doing heavy drugs and shooting up. Once you've already been on drugs, clearly you're not in the right state of mind and don't properly reason. Therefore, I'd imagine they're not thinking about the consequences, just the high they're getting off the drug. That's why I'd never try any sort of drug to begin with. It just goes farther down hill from there.

Regardless, it is sad. Wish things like this didn't exist to begin with.

The costs are very low and you're able to make it in large quantities. Most people take it as a cheaper alternative to heroin or people who either don't feel like living anymore, or something else is threatening their lives, at least, that's what the people who used it told me anyway.

The entire problem is, is that most governments are very slow with putting laws and restrictions codeine, the main ingredient of krokodil. Codeine is available just like any other product, over-the-counter.

Heck, a 15 year old would be able to buy it and no one would ever raise their eyebrows.

Using 3 simple steps, you'll have your hands on some krokodil. It's so simple, even I know how to make this garbage using nothing more but boiling water, thionyl chloride, codeine, a few bottles and a lighter.

What I don't get is why people don't purify it to Desomorphine. It's the excess garbage that kills people, the desomorphine is just the substance that gives you the high. 

The thing that makes me most sick is that all those people have no idea they are just shooting up phosphor and methyldesorphine in their veins. Not just any phosphor, it's unpurified white phosphorus, you know, the stuff they use in Napalm. Too many people are just unaware of what a drug really is and just take it, like eating fugu prepared by some unlicensed cook!

Right now with the drug gaining popularity, we can expect a large increase of deaths related to krokodil. Every street junkie can make it, but only very few know how to purify it. Scarier is the thought that most of these people will become overconfident and start producing other drugs as well without proper purification.

One wrong move, and you could make a lethal gas that could kill people in a 100 meter radius, imagine if someone made drugs in a flat. And that lethal gas is just one thing that can go wrong, there's still toxic waste and even the threat of aggressive reactions. These kind of incidents have happened before, and we won't see the end of it with drugs like whoonga and krokodil making their way to other countries. It's nothing but a downward spiral into a big pile of problems if the government doesn't intervene in time.