Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just how many seasons do you want?

FNGRpony

I honestly hope season 6 is the last. The show has been running for a while, and while it's still going strong, it'll get stale eventually

Everyone seems so confident that the show quality will reduce soon. I wonder why? There is no sign of this already, so I do not see how it would reduce in the next couple of years.

Everyone seems so confident that the show quality will reduce soon. I wonder why? There is no sign of this already, so I do not see how it would reduce in the next couple of years.

I'm not saying it will, but they aren't going to keep coming up with fresh ideas forever.

Believe me, I'd love for it to keep going.

• Brohoof 1

I dont want it to end. But in the whole of 5 seasons only a year has past, I would like a few more seasons and mabey push the time along a bit more I kinda wanna see the cutie mark crusaders grow up a little to teens or something

As long as the show keep being good, I don't mind about how many seasons there will be. But if MLP begins to lose quality, I'd prefer to see it end with an awesome episode than continuing and getting bad so I'll stop watching it by myself.

• 3 weeks later...

I revised my estimation: I want 26 seasons....

As many as they can give is what I want. Now that we have many new characters (like Starlight) I feel the writers can give us more seasons.

I'm sorry that I sound so... Bad but, I don't want the show to ever end. I love everyone. Seeing them go is like saying goodbye to a friend that you've been together with since kindergarten. These characters have done so much for me, helped my life get better, helped me calm down fights, kept my chin up on the world. Always wishing for the world to be a kinder place. And they did it all for the sake of me. Helped my life turn around somewhat when I was the most pessimistic during my childhood. When I watch a new episode, I sometimes feel like I'm there with them. Times when I just want to say "Hi rainbow dash! Hi pinkie pie! Hi rarity!" The show is therapy for me. And especially since I'm now in high school and I started watching the show when I was 11, I can definitely say that I "grew up" watching this show. Thinking about all of that being gone, and finally saying goodbye to everyone is just unimaginable. I might even get on the verge of tears if I contemplate it all going away. I just, love this show so much....

• Brohoof 4

As much as I adore the show, I acknowledge that it can't continue forever. Obviously I will be disappointed once it's all over, but all good things must come to an end eventually! Better to die a hero than live long enough to see yourself become the villain. ;) I think a good opportunity to conclude the series would be with the upcoming movie, provided it is done satisfactorily of course! I don't know how many seasons will come between now and the movie, maybe one or two? Hopefully that should be enough for them to tie up any loose ends and lead the series to a well developed movie finale. :)

I'm sorry that I sound so... Bad but, I don't want the show to ever end. I love everyone. Seeing them go is like saying goodbye to a friend that you've been together with since kindergarten. These characters have done so much for me, helped my life get better, helped me calm down fights, kept my chin up on the world. Always wishing for the world to be a kinder place. And they did it all for the sake of me. Helped my life turn around somewhat when I was the most pessimistic during my childhood. When I watch a new episode, I sometimes feel like I'm there with them. Times when I just want to say "Hi rainbow dash! Hi pinkie pie! Hi rarity!" The show is therapy for me. And especially since I'm now in high school and I started watching the show when I was 11, I can definitely say that I "grew up" watching this show. Thinking about all of that being gone, and finally saying goodbye to everyone is just unimaginable. I might even get on the verge of tears if I contemplate it all going away. I just, love this show so much....

I agree, this show means too much to me for it to end too early, it was literally life changing for me too. I have never felt that kind of happiness before. Whenever I see them all my fears and rage just go away. It pacifies me too, the fact that I haven't gotten in a fight at college yet or done something stupid is a miracle(in high school you would be surprised that I didn't get in some fight by Friday). Ponies have filled a hole inside me, and I will be forever grateful to them.

I would be able to watch past episodes of course but new episodes give new experiences that I look forward to having every Saturday. If it ends that little TV block on Saturdays will become a void, what will I do? I would go for 15 seasons or a long running show like Spongebob or the Simpsons I guess.

• Brohoof 1

:P NEVEAAA END!! Lol, they really can shift focus off the mane 6 if they have to continue the series. They could literally go on forever developing new characters and old ones. And telling awesome stories. I mean, if they need new characters just introduce more and put less focus on the ones that dont need. Their was def. more character development in side characters this season more than others. Big mac, luna, ect. You could def do this, as well as introduce new characters to focus on, like with starlight glimmer.

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 1