Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Candy Blaze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm definitely going this year. This is the first time I'll actually be on the continent, so I'm not passing it up. It'll be the first really big con that I've ever been to, so I'm super excited. Would be cool to meet some of you guys too! :D

• Brohoof 2

It's only about a month away but I can't wait to go. I just finally finished all my preparations for my journey. I do hope to meet many fans and some from this site, especially if there is a meetup planned. I hope that those unable to go to this con can perhaps go next year.

• Brohoof 3

I do hope to meet many fans and some from this site, especially if there is a meetup planned.

There was one last year and there will be again, but the details haven't been ironed out yet. Separately, a crew will be getting together for drinks as well if you fancy that. I'll be at both myself, so I hope to see you too. ;)

There was one last year and there will be again, but the details haven't been ironed out yet. Separately, a crew will be getting together for drinks as well if you fancy that. I'll be at both myself, so I hope to see you too. ;)

That will be nice. I hope I can make it.

I for one can't wait to go, If there is a Meet Up Planned or two let me know, and I'll do my best to make it. I am getting there on Friday and doing the Bronycon on Sat and Sun. I wanted to save a bit of money and that meant not going in on Thursday. I do have some big plans of going to a few O'S games as well. But, if I can manage to get there for one of your meet Up's I will. For everything else, I will see you there. :) I have a couple questions though since this is not only my first Brony Convention, but my first convention PERIOD, I wanna know what I'm getting myself into.

First question first: Does anyone know what day or time, which celebrity will be signing autographs/taking pictures with? Or if it will cost anything?

2nd question: Does anyone have sort of a "Game Plan" I could use, money wise? I am not really the best at "Money Management" and after seeing all the vendors there , sort of worried I'm gonna go "All Out" and spend wayyyyyyyyyy to much money.

• Brohoof 1