Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Your opinions on Smosh

Slice0Pie

What are your opinions on Smosh? And yess, all there channels.

Im not subscribed to them, but I watched a lot of there videos, and there funny, I also watched there food battles laugh.png Also, the most videos I watch that they made are the mail videos. But then again, some of the vids are... meh. So, what do you think of Smosh?

Edited by CadenceDerp

I find most of their videos to be extremely annoying and usually unfunny. My friend adores them so I'm usually stuck watching them. I don't hate them exactly, I just dislike/don't care for their videos. 

• Brohoof 1

Overrated. The videos aren't terrible, but they are not funny. The only somewhat funny one was the video where some kid in a red shirt (red if I remember correctly) was acting perverted and rude to his date's father.

I've never laughed a single time at their videos and even disgusted at times when they do extremely disturbing things that just ain't funny whatsoever.

Personally, I find them to be a little obnoxious. Their old stuff, before they got popular, was merely okay, but now it's particularly contrived and they make a lot of jokes about intercourse and whatnot now. Feels like they're really just aiming for views and not for quality.

I think Smosh was good in their glory days before their rise of popularity, now they are not funny anymore and they resort to jokes that either fall flat or they are not jokes at all.

• Brohoof 1

Random topic, but okay.

I absolutely adore them. I don't really watch their main channeo videos anymore, but they're some of the silliest, happy guys and the internet, and that makes me happy. Plus, they're beautiful.

I used to really enjoy their video's some were absolutely hilarious and some weren't so good. I especially liked Lunchtime with Smosh i felt that in most cases their Vlogs were more enjoyable to watch than their skits. I don't hate them now I just have better interests in other Youtubers now. 

Smosh?msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png  Well I thank them for jump starting youtube and all but I otherwise find them to be completely disgusting in content and character. Do you want good entertaining content that doesn't make you wanna throw up nails? Watch JonTron, funniest stuff I have seen in a long time. 

I don't like them. I don't really find them funny or interesting although to be honest I dislike a lot of big youtubers usually. Sure, they might have been good previously, but like most big youtubers they are usually ruined by their popularity... In my opinion.

Their videos are okay, they have some good ones from time to time.

I never subscribed to them, but they are okay.

The jokes gets a bit empty and milked out at times.

Their older videos are fine for me. But like PewDiePie- with growing number of subscribers they started getting worse. It's a shame though- their old videos are fine, like I said.

Well I first found them back in 2011 with their Pokemon in real life videos which I thought were hilarious. I also found their if blank were real series funny. However as I continued to watch them, they got less and less funny to me. Now I don't find them bad, I just find their videos unfunny, gross and a bit annoying

I liked them at one point in middle school after a friend of mine introduced me to their videos, but after a while it felt like the quality was dropping and everything was just less and less funny. Goes to show how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know they were still making things :unsure:.

Smosh. Didn't they become famous off of a Pokemon video on YouTube or something? I think some of their IRL Pokemon videos are pretty funny. They did a decent Zelda rap song as well. Beyond that, I don't go out of my way to watch their material because it's usually too crude for my tastes. I can handle some funny stupidity, but they're way too over the top most of the time.

I dunno, i don't really watch smosh much if at all, so my opinions on it don't really exist. 

I can't say that i know anything about them frankly off the top of my head.

Their older videos are fine for me. But like PewDiePie- with growing number of subscribers they started getting worse. It's a shame though- their old videos are fine, like I said.

This. Pewds was good during his Happy Wheels era. Now he's plain boring.

I liked them at one point in middle school after a friend of mine introduced me to their videos, but after a while it felt like the quality was dropping and everything was just less and less funny. Goes to show how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know they were still making things :unsure:.

Smosh was good up until Oishi High School Battle: Origins on their cartoon channel ended last year. Then they just dropped in quality fast. Edited by Chetnik
  • Brohoof 1

They used to be good but then they just started to not be funny anymore one day I was watching a new video of theirs hopeing it would be funny but it wasn't and that day they lost me as a subscriber I still check back every once and a while and sometimes I laugh but it's just not enough to make me want to subscribe again.