Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite Playstation game?

Revy ~ Two Hands

I love tons of playstation games!  I definitely can't choose.  I loved the spyro trilogy, the first being my absolute favorite.  There's also Tomba that I played to death.  I could name a dozen of them but, well, you said just one.  I think I'll choose Tomba though. 

Edit:  You're not talking about the original?  If not, then I'd say Dark Cloud 2 for the PS2.  It's my my favorite video game hands down so...

Edited by notdog1996

Legend of Mana. Because it was such an AMAZING game, and I can't forget it. In recent years, I've shifted to games like Super Robot Wars Alpha/Alpha Gaiden, though this awesome RPG will ALWAYS be at the top of my list, followed closely by Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and Thrasher: Skate & Destroy.

Metal Gear Solid probably so many things I still haven't discovered in MGS4. I spent so much time on that game it's not even funny. Feel free to add me leg_less_lizard3 mostly on FPS now though. BO2 and BF3 mainly. leave a /) so i know where you got me from

On the original Playstation I was all about Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. For the PS2, I played the living hell out of Kingdom Hearts and need to eventually get a PS4 so I can play me some Kingdom Hearts III

Devil May Cry(played the first one recently), Kingdom Hearts, infamous, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and all the Resident Evils. When I heard there was a new Star Wars Battlefront coming out, I screamed like a little girl and flailed my arms around(I'm being serious right now). Star Wars Battlefront was the best war game shooter I've ever played.

The Legend of Dragoon.

If any of you answer otherwise, you are incorrect. Go play it and know the gross folly of your existence. tongue.png

I would of bought Playstation allstars, if it had meant I would get to play as Dartz once more in a Sony console. Alas it was not meant to be...

Seriously though, stop testing me with these favorite games lists. Because, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure will always be my single favorite game in any console...

I think I played some Donkey Kong game on an original playstation - it might of been some Nintendo thing though. Can't remember.

On Playstation 2 though, my all time favorite would be Rachet and Clank. I bought 1-3 from EB Games for about $7 each - and they weren't scratched or anything either. Got them only like, last year - still got them, play them every once and a while.

Edited by mitchfizz05

PS1: Crash Bandicoot. Even to this day retro Crash is AWESOME unlike the crap that seems to come out today.....Crash of the titans? *vomits*

PS2: Ratchet and Clank 1-3. I lost count of how many times I thrashed through these games. My only regret is I played only that rather than Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter.

PS3: Hands down the Infamous series is the whole reason I got a PS3 just as Second Son is one of the main reasons I preordered the PS4

I would of bought Playstation allstars, if it had meant I would get to play as Dartz once more in a Sony console. Alas it was not meant to be...

It's not bad. I mean you should probably wait for a price drop as it's really nothing to write home about but still will kill quite a bit of time in gameplay.

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Yikes, picking one would be hard to do. :PI have many great memories playing games on that system.

Twisted Metal 2

Tekken 3

Demolition Racer

Sim Theme Park

Final Fantasy 7 & 9

Spyro 1 & 2

Crash Bandicoot 2

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Driver 1 & 2

And others. Basically just pick any of those and we are set.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta go with Final Fantasy IX there, since it's only one of my favorite games of all time! laugh.png  Characters, music, battles, I loved everything about it. No game is more emblematic of what Final Fantasy once was, and what it has lost since then.

deco_castle1.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's easy.  Silent Hill.  It's dark, creepy, bizarre, and had a complex story line that the game didn't hold your hand with.  It's as scary as any horror movie, had great music, and is one of the best examples of classic survival horror gameplay (every time I see a bad map in a video game I think come on guys Silent Hill got this right ages ago).  And it's just cool exploring a realistic feeling empty town where weird shit happens.

I also have to give a nod to the Spider-Man ps1 game, which was my favorite game when I was a kid.

• Brohoof 1

My all time favourite is probably Soul Reaver.   

Congratulations, you get to be my new friend. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Just replay the game. :P Anyway, if LoD were a part of All-Stars, you'd play as Kongol. Or that cook who's better at julliening than you.

That mini-game actually taught me what "julliene" means. I spent so much time in this epic fantasy world with the universe on the line...Chopping veggies. XD

The only game I got that is also on the Playstation is Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst.

..So that is currently my favourite playstation game, I guess. huh.png

So far as the first Playstation goes, it would have to be Tekken 3. I've always been a Tekken fan ever since I played that game, and I used to play it almost every day, and remained almost undefeated among my friends who also used to play it. What I wouldn't do to play that game again in all its glory. Multiplayer was so much better back then (and I don't say that because I (almost) always won) because it was more rewarding to play with other people right next to you. Now it's all about online gaming, which takes most of the joy away from it.

I use to play Twisted Metal 2 alot with my father. I also loved playing Parappa the Rapper, Um Jammer Lammy, Castlevania Chronicles, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (VAE VICTUS!!!!!) The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Driver, Casper, Final Fantasy VII and VIII, and Oddworld.

On the Playstation 1, my favourite game was Tomb Raider

On the PlayStation 2, my favourite was Medal of Honor: Frontline

On the PlayStation 3, my favourite game was Grand Theft Auto 4

On the PlayStation 4, it will most likely be either Killzone: Shadow Fall or Battlefield 4