Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most important person in your life?

Sunlight

I've been idly staring at this white page for a a while, now.

...I don't have anyone I can say is the most important person in my life.

I just don't. I want to answer this, but...really, I can't...I live with two older people, and all 3 of us keep to ourselves. I go to school, but I don't like a lot of the people I hang out with.

...but, when I think about it, it's MLPForums as a whole. This place has made me so happy since I've joined...almost everyone on here has been so kind to me, and I've made so many friends...dunno what I'd do without this place :D

I've run into some trouble on here, yeahh. My inbox has been getting spammed with hate lately because of something that happened on here the other night, but...once that's out of the equation, this place has made me so much happier ever since I've joined.

I love all of you :D

• Brohoof 1

The most important person in my life is my Mom, she has always been there for me and continues to be there for me in both the good times as well as bad.

I'm going to have to go with three people: my parents and my older sister.  They're the people who molded me, for better or worse, into who I am.  I have complete confidence that if I asked them for help with anything (which I hope that I don't do often...), they would do everything in their power for me.  I can only hope that when push comes to shove, I would do the same for them.

Edited by Antismurf9001

• 1 year later...

This is a question I thought I would ask did'nt know if it was out there already. I must say my oldest son is the most important person in my life, and has always been. He has made me a better person than I ever used to be, so who's yours.

• Brohoof 2

@Amaryllis. When the forums are gone and the fandom begins to slow and life becomes tough... she may just be the only person I'd be willing enough to still live on for. I thought my feelings were dead, and that I may as well be too... loving her is making me reconsider it all <3

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Too many people honestly. I can't just name one. I always try to connect and participate in the lives of others and most often those people end up doing the same for me. A lot of people have helped me and taught me different things in life. They'd all deserve mentioning! :)

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see... I have to say PelleK first. I mean, this guy is my hero. Not the whole omg saved my life kind of hero. Though, he did help me improve my life. I look up to him more than anything. He's confident and absolutely the most sweetest guy ever too. I could go one forever talking about him. XD

xAebckG.png?1

Another important person to me in life is Duckie. No, not THAT Ducky. The duckie in my avatar. <3 He actually goes by his stage name known as Jui, and he's from Gotcharocka. He's so amazing as well and omg I swear I'm in love with him. He makes me really happy and has actually made my heartache a few times as well. His voice is actually just as amazing as PelleK's voice. It's so hard to choose between the two of them!

Yes, I swear this is a dude. Welcome to the life of visual kei. I swear the next damn person to call duckie a girl will be skinned alive though. DX

TUc7d9n.png?1

omg I have so many important people on my life though. I'll just leave you with those two. :D

• Brohoof 1

My brother, couldn't live without him. Always been there for me. Also my mother, because she's amazing mother.

And my little sister, I can live without her, but she can't live without me.

• Brohoof 1

My older brother. We spend lots of time talking about everything, and he's pretty much the only other person I know who shares my views. Most of my family doesn't really like me and is mean to me, but not him.

He is my only true friend.

• Brohoof 1

My family aside, I had a best friend for ~5 years, he was very kind and really cared about me, but we lost contact...

I still have friends, but this one will always be the best I've ever had.

The lack of parental recognition in this thread is disturbing.

Seriously, my mother and father are the two most important people in my life, hands down. They raised me right, made sure I had a good head on my shoulders, guided me when I was confused, picked me up when I fell in life, and they've always been there for me, even after I moved out to live on my own. My mother, in particular, has given me SO much sound advice about surviving on my own and living within my means. I owe so much to them.

The lack of parental recognition in this thread is disturbing.

Seriously, my mother and father are the two most important people in my life, hands down. They raised me right, made sure I had a good head on my shoulders, guided me when I was confused, picked me up when I fell in life, and they've always been there for me, even after I moved out to live on my own. My mother, in particular, has given me SO much sound advice about surviving on my own and living within my means. I owe so much to them.

well im sorry if my mom and dad are complete strangers to me as they ditched me and left for ontario when i was born