Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever had "these" kids in your school?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

There's this nerd in  my school who is obsessed with the Holocaust and 9/11, and he always reminds us on the anniversary dates. He also tells us to be quiet when we talk and to study and behave.

There's also an otaku (who happens to be my BFF) who likes anime, MLP, Adventure Time (why not?) and (I just introduced it to her) Code Lyoko Evolution and the orignal CL. She is awkward and nerdy, some say she's too happy and annoying, and she meows. No, really, she likes to imitate a neko.

There's an emogoth who listens to Asking Alexandria and he likes Code Lyoko only for one character. He also likes GIR and Jack Skellington. Niceee.

And then, there's me. I am a foreign exchange from Finland. I am a little too happy (kinda like my otaku friend) and I don't talk too much.

Many kids in my school are lazy and cuss alot due to horrible rap music. I hate rap and Nicki Minaj, and I prefer rock. And the lazy rap kids consider me nerd.

What kinds of kids do you have? Please describe them!!!

~Yumi~

• Brohoof 10

All the kids in my school think it's "cool" to sit in the back, to not pay attention, and fail tests. I always end up doing everyone else's work, and they always copy my homework and such because I'm the only one who wants to go into the Honors track for all my classes. Especially in my non-honors classes (which is why I'm transfering to honors, because I'm tired of constantly doing everyone else's work).

• Brohoof 2

There are the annoying girls who love fashion and they bring Starbucks to home-room every other day

There are the annoying dudes who think they are cool and they listen to rap and their pants need to be pulled up.

And many other annoying kids xD

• Brohoof 1

My school was in the ghetto so it was filled to the brim with stereotypical blacks. You know gangsta shit and whatnot. And I'm not even being racist here (especially since I am black myself), that's just how it was and probably still is. I was in the magnet program there so most of my classmates had varying ethnicities and a good portion were pretty nerdy in some way or just plain strange. Good times.

• Brohoof 1

All of the kids in my school are either wannabe rednecks, white trash, douchebags, or my group of 7 friends.

Yup, that is the same thing for me.

My school is near the countryside, and my school is FILLED with white trash rednecks. Don't forget my share of do****bags

• Brohoof 2

Well there are the annoying kids who talk gossip and always seem to be involved in drama and are always locked on their twitters

There are also people who cheat in gym class in the most obvious way possible and the teachers mostly turn a blind eye

• Brohoof 3

Well there are the annoying kids who talk gossip and always seem to be involved in drama and are always locked on their twitters

There are also people who cheat in gym class in the most obvious way possible and the teachers mostly turn a blind eye

Oh my God that pisses me off so much. Our gym teacher always catches about 3 people cheating and makes us run suicides or shuttles for the rest of the period.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my God that pisses me off so much. Our gym teacher always catches about 3 people cheating and makes us run suicides or shuttles for the rest of the period.

What's even more annoying is that it's mostly the guys so the teacher just makes all the guys do extra exercises even if the rest of the guys didn't do anything.

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Well, in class I was known as the Otaku-Gothic-Emo-Brony-Nerdy-Loner....very descriptive, I'll give them that much. But I also known other otakus, other gothic or emo kids, other bronies, and of course, other nerdy kids. There are also the stereotypical assholes/bullies, the surprisingly really kind popular kids, the intelligent ones, the extremely quiet and shy ones, the loner ones, yeah...all of the stereotypes pretty much. I guess I should be thankful that most of the kids in my school aren't total idiots.

• Brohoof 6

Well, in class I was known as the Otaku-Gothic-Emo-Brony-Nerdy-Loner....very descriptive, I'll give them that much. But I also known other otakus, other gothic or emo kids, other bronies, and of course, other nerdy kids. There are also the stereotypical assholes/bullies, the surprisingly really kind popular kids, the intelligent ones, the extremely quiet and shy ones, the loner ones, yeah...all of the stereotypes pretty much. I guess I should be thankful that most of the kids in my school aren't total idiots.

Let me guess, the surprisingly popular kids are the ones that get the bad grades adding even more on to the stereotype?

Let me guess, the surprisingly popular kids are the ones that get the bad grades adding even more on to the stereotype?

Nope, in fact, some of them were actually quite smart, averaging in at "A's" and "B's". Kind of surprising in itself, really. 

• Brohoof 3

Back in high school, there were only horrible, arrogant, ignorant, loathsome, thugs, "gangsters" (I use that very loosely), bullies, trash, etc. There was nothing positive about any of those wastes of life. I am including myself into that category as well.

I'm going to go rage internally right now to get rid of the memories...

• Brohoof 3

Nope, in fact, some of them were actually quite smart, averaging in at "A's" and "B's". Kind of surprising in itself, really. 

those unnecessary quotes oh my goodness why

Not to be rude but is this really a topic to make a thread out of? As mentioned earlier, all schools have kids who like different things, and if we are going to point "at the weird ones" it could quickly devolve into bullying.

VCjUq04.jpg

• Brohoof 10

I hate rap

Assuming that you've based your statement on the occasional instances that you've encountered these supposed "rap listeners", that's a pretty damn narrow-minded thing to say.

• Brohoof 4

Haha well I laughed to this thread. Anyways, in my old school I had a bunch of bullies who acted like complete assholes and no one knew anything and everyone talked all the time and didn't study at all. In the school I'm in now, everyone is super kind and well since I'm in this class that focuses on some special subjects like digital design, 3d modelling, math, physics, chemistry, animation and programming, most people are kinda nerdy from the start :P

But it's just fun to have similar people around yourself. Nobody in my class is this super boring kind of nerd who tells everyone to shut up though so it's great :)

• Brohoof 1