Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YOUR funniest moments in the Premiere? (spoilers)

ShadOBabe

The episode was really funny in general, I laughed a lot. A lot more than I expected to :). If I had to pick out one favorite joke it'd be Discord singing Winter Wrap Up. Mostly because after seeing that episode I had an uncontrollable urge to sing Winter Wrap Up for days too :). Especially while taking showers... 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite had to be Celestia when she realized that Discord was holding her tail...

The way she flares her wings and looks back. Epic.

Then there was the way the ponies were looking at Twilight when she wakes up after drinking the Zebra Ex Machina potion.

• Brohoof 3

The scene where discord's eating the seeds and Celestia and Luna are making there not amused faces

Spike kissing the ground 

The scene where the one of the guards is trying to find a way of telling twilight the princesses are missing and the other one Just shout's THERE GONE

(and then Twilight and spark repeats this scene again)

• Brohoof 1

• Spike checking in his sleep 
  • When Discord swiped Celestia's tail 
  • Discord singing winter wrap up in the shower :D 
  • Spike Kissing the ground. 

So many funny moments in this premier it was awesome! Just hope that there will be more :)

• Brohoof 1

Anytime Twilight flew, trying to pick just one moment would be a crime. Especially her epic crashes. Pinkie falling down the stairs also got a chuckle out of me. It's like "How to you think we get down there? What about the giant flight of stairs not two feet away from us that we somehow missed?"

• Brohoof 1

The funniest moments I'd have to say would be any scene with Discord especially where he's in a maid outfit or finishing his shower in front of the mane 6, I also love the scenes with Pinkie Pie especially the frosting one and the one where she pounces on Twilight and hugs her and then hops off, the funniest scene is with Spike kissing the ground in reaction to Twilight needing to work on her flying.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite part was not even supposed to be funny. The part when Zecora was talking about how only powerful Alicorn magic could open the bottle and then Twilight glances up at her horn and then back at her wings and it made this stupid jingle. Like she just had to make sure she was an Alicorn! Like we didn't know! Priceless! Just Priceless!

It's at about 18:58 in episode 1

Also discord just throwing those seeds at Celestia and Luna.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 3

My funniest moments:

- When Big Mac was trying to pull up the weeds and he kept going "Yep. Nope. Yep. Nope." I was dying with laughter. XD

- Pinkie falling down the stairs and then saying "Take the stairs, silly!"

- Discord being in the bath after they summon him. That reminded me of the genie from Aladdin so much. :D

- Discord in the maid outfit.

- Discord teasing Twilight about her crying.

- Twilight trying to fly and being terrible at it. xD

- Rainbow Dash making a sarcastic remark when Twilight said they wouldn't be able to find the tree. "Yeah, I think we'll know it when we see it."

- And finally, everything going back to normal and Discord saying "Oh poo." I was crying with laughter at that point.

Discord just made it for me; he was just so HILARIOUS. XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh, this episode was just loaded with funny moments and great screenshots laugh.png

#1 is definitely Discord singing winter wrap up in the shower.

@ShadOBabe

Here are the two main faces of Celestia's tail, which are indeed excellent:

post-9686-0-58083900-1385318171_thumb.jpg

post-9686-0-59556700-1385318177_thumb.jpg

I love Luna's expression and pose. She's just like, "Whoa, I'm glad that happened to her and not me"

Spike slamming his face into Twilight's butt was pretty funny:

post-9686-0-04409000-1385318184_thumb.jpg

I think that's when he noticed the seatbelt in there.

Then Twilight teleports into the library, but forgets to include Spike:

post-9686-0-26046600-1385318188_thumb.jpg

Rarity's first impulse when anything weird happens is to blame Sweetie Belle.

Pinkie's frosting dream, coloring book, and "Don't forget the uncontrollable sobbing!"

Discord shrinking while Fluttershy scolds him with "stop thinking whatever it is you're thinking"

Using Gummy as a nail file, and Gummy's fine with it.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight's "oh the potion isn't work-BAM" made me laugh out loud.

The first time around, I was feeling really amused or something. Which meant that basically all the dramatic scenes were ruined by "HER FACE IS FUNNY" or "YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO STUPID". Yeah, very... unintentionally funny episode. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes! biggrin.png When he swiped her tail!

• Also, the part where Discord was having fun with his chaos before Twilight walked in on him and he's just like; "Oh crap."
  • The maid outfit.  It was only a matter of time.
  • Pinkie Pie calling out to the rest after falling down the steps.  I don't know why.  xD
  • Discord using Gummy as a nail file.  Cx
  • Just...Discord being Discord!

LOL i forgot the nail file.

God i wonder if pinkie will ever do that?

• Brohoof 1