Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YOUR funniest moments in the Premiere? (spoilers)

ShadOBabe

Exactly what it says on the tin!!

Let's hear what you thought were some of the funniest moments in the Premiere!!

Gosh I think my top favorite has got to be Celestia after Discord swiped her tail!!

I have NEVER seen her face like that before!! It was all kinds of adorable and hysterical, with just a little twinge of, "Aww, poor Tia" wrapped up in one go!! PRICELESS!! X'D And don't forget Luna's reaction too!!

Man, if I got a good screenshot of that I'd almost be tempted to make it my new avatar.

Just love it. You're awesome Celestia.

In a much quicker moment, I found Twilight having to rub the lingering "god-glow" out of her eye after the first flashback to be pretty funny too. I have never seen another show do that. XDDD

So let's hear your funny moments!!

• Brohoof 2

Yes! :D When he swiped her tail!

• Also, the part where Discord was having fun with his chaos before Twilight walked in on him and he's just like; "Oh crap."
  • The maid outfit.  It was only a matter of time.
  • Pinkie Pie calling out to the rest after falling down the steps.  I don't know why.  xD
  • Discord using Gummy as a nail file.  Cx
  • Just...Discord being Discord!
  • Brohoof 3

I kinda laughed when

They were at the train station, and they left for Ponyville, and twilight said

"They've only been gone a minute"

Yet it had been like four seconds! I also l laughed at Pinkie and her dreaming of frosting xD

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well it wasn't as funny as it was interesting, but there were a few moments. I laughed a little at Spike checking off the checklist in his sleep. It was also quite amusing to see Discord singing Winter Wrap Up, and when Discord was like, "You could at least thank me!" when he released those poor ponies. Oh and Discord in that maid outfit, can't forget that. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

• Brohoof 3

1. Gummy as a Filer

2. Discord in a Maid's outfit

3. Discord calling Fluttershy "Shutterfly" and getting her messed up with Rainbow Dash.

These were the three funniest things in the episode, could not stop laughing.

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 5

@@ShadOBabe,

Here you go :P

hLszKup.png

Anyways, the funniest moment was probably when they summoned discord and he was in the bath, hah. But the Celestia tail scene was pretty funny too :P

• Brohoof 4

When Spike is riding on Twilight's back and he pulls a seatbelt seemingly out of her ass and buckles up. I guess Rainbow Dash isn't the only racecar on the show now...

• Brohoof 5

@@ShadOBabe,

Here you go tongue.png

img-2031033-1-hLszKup.png

Anyways, the funniest moment was probably when they summoned discord and he was in the bath, hah. But the Celestia tail scene was pretty funny too tongue.png

LOL!! No, the part right before it, where her wings are up and she looks like this: 8(

Thank you though!! But I still want to keep my current one. I just made it. XDD

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much Discord in general from the mane six summoning him well he's showering to him in a maid ourfiort.

There were also a few jokes with Pinkie Pie like her letter sending or her sliding down vines 

Finally, I got a laugh on Spike having to wear a seat belt well riding on Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Spike finding a seat belt on Twilight.

Pinkie dodging a vine using her Pinkie Sense, letting it smack Rarity instead.

Big Mac getting smacked around by the vines; Apple Bloom pulling out a really really long vine.

Pinkie arriving by sliding down one of the vines, and then jumping on it.

Many others.

• Brohoof 2

The episode was so great, so many amazing parts! Though my favourite would have to be among the following:

• Spike putting a seatbelt on while on Twilight's back
  • Discord singing 'Winter Wrap Up'
  • Discord swiping Celestia's tail
  • Gummy filer

Discord was great throughout the whole episode :3

LOL!! No, the part right before it, where her wings are up and she looks like this: 8(

Thank you though!! But I still want to keep my current one. I just made it. XDD

You mean this, my friend? :3

n1qqu9.jpg

*bows*

• Brohoof 1

Haha!
It was so hilarious when Twilight teleported into the building for a crash landing, and Spike literally face planted into the window. Next thing I know, he comes rushing in and kissing the ground. XD

• Brohoof 2

It wasn't laugh out loud funny but I did have a chuckle with Discord singing winter wrap up

Same with the Gummy nail file but the one thing that got me was "Pin the tail on the pony" when he got hold of Tia's tail :P I laughed harder at that then I should've

• Brohoof 1

Well, I guess I don't have to list all the things Discord did. He surely did everything to earn some good laughs.

Also Twilight made chuckle, one time where she teleported in the library and when she was admiting that Discords manipulation worked again.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm

•Discord singing "Winter Wrap Up"

•Discord in a maids outfit

•Gummy as a nail file.

•Pinkie Pie's frosting dreams

•And for some reason when Pinkie said "booyah" xD

• Brohoof 2