Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony phone cases

Fluttashy

*Dies*

Is there a Rarity one? If there is, I'm pretty tempted to go dip into my savings for a car, purchase an iPhone 5s, and run over to my nearest Hot Topic and buying one.

Because Ponies are more important than my future biggrin.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

There's only those three so far! :/ I was lucky they had my favorite pony because under normal circumstances they wouldn't. There definitely worth $30 though lol

Damn. (This happens far too often for me not to want to throw a riot. This is unnatural selection, goddammit.)

Well, at least my future is safe...for the time being. :D

• Brohoof 1

Did they have one for the Galaxy S4? lol I'm not too keen to switch to iPhone because I've used iOS before and it's not my thing. But it seems like everything gets made for iPhone! xP

• 1 month later...

So far only the 3 exist TMK and the $30 tag is all thats kept me from all 3 too :(

They're really THICK too, like really, THICK... People don't even know my Phone is in this thing! :P

My RD one though, not sure if its all, has a paint problem on it.. her right eye is blue like the sky.... heh

The only down sides in any regard is there is absolutely no face protection, for as insanely thick as they are, you'd think it could have the phone inset or something to help protect the screen in some way.

Also the side switch isn't accessible very easily.. unless you have a toothpick or some other small instrument at hand, you cannot switch the lock on the side without removing the upper half of the case.

Those 2 issues aside.. I'm loving this case :P

It makes people ask me what I even have, and confuses them when they see it sitting there. Some think its just some kids toy or something.

Edited by GrimCW

• 2 months later...

They look really cool: although I don't have an I-phone and today I already ordered a new phone case 

img-2417921-1-d124971df54124956ae8c64427

Case.. or housing? that thing looks like an all new back plate!

Do want!

• Brohoof 1

I made my own for my Note 2 I had. Used the Samsung Poly/TPU case and a skin from skinit for the actual phone, applied and trimmed. Traded the phone in, but still have my awesome case. lol

post-9221-0-26472100-1395121658_thumb.jpg

I really wanted to do the same for my Note 3, but no case from Samsung this time around, and Speck decided to only offer the Candyshell Grip instead of the classic. So I've just got it in the Grip with a tiny Trixie sticker on the back I got with that Note 2 skin.

I've seen those! But for the life of me couldn't find a Twilight Sparkle one. :/

Plus, I think they're only for the iPhone 5.

So, I'm screwed either way. My smartphone is to big xD

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I wish they made those phone cases for androids, I love the Rainbow Dash one :wub: I wish there was an Applejack one.

I did shop around here and there for pony phone cases, guess I must start the hunt anew!

Edited by Deadlyblack