Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you eating and drinking while browsing the forum?

Kawaii Besu

Typically nothing. I eat and drink when I'm watching television, and would rather not simultaneously balance a sandwich whilst typing. Then I'd get stuff all over my keyboard, and I want to keep it clean, dammit!

Either that or just boring old water.

I don't usually eat while browsing the forums. On occasion I do have a pepsi with me though.

Honestly... more comes out my mouth than goes in when at my computer. *BURP*

• Brohoof 1

I eat so many things while sitting here. Finished off some pizza left over from yesterday just now. I sometimes go grab whatever leftovers I can find from the previous night's dinner, crackers, cheese, ice cream, whatever.

There are only three things I drink with any regularity: coffee (mostly this), seltzer water, and liquor. Chances are good I'm partaking of one of these three when browsing the forum, although my liquor consumption has been drastically reduced in recent weeks. By no means am I a lush, but it's still not good for you and I'm trying to cut back on the alcohol.

• 1 year later...

Food: I've had lots of things while on the forums- cereal (like right now :P), or crackers, Ryvita, pasta, bread and jam... probably a few other things that I can't recall at the moment, too.

Drink: water, occasionally orange juice or some squash, and green tea.

Right now? Nothing. However, I often drink coke or water while browsing the forums, and sometimes I eat dinner while doing so.