Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justin Bieber calls young fan a beached whale.

Sunlight

I recall once I actually didn't mind Justin Bieber. All everyone did was talk about how his music sucked and how he was nothing but a girl.

Well, I actually kinda liked his music, and never once understood why people called him a girl in the first place... It isn't even an insult. And every time I ask why people hate him, they always said, "Because he's a terrible person!"

They never once explained to me.

Along came Tumblr. I found a link to someone's Tumblr linked for the sake of explaining why Justin Bieber was so terrible. Reserving an entire fancy restaurant for himself, closing off all reserved guests................................ a bunch of other things I'm ashamed I forgot...

Yeah, I came to see why he's so hated. I learned to hate him too.

This, right here, just solidifies my hatred of him. The kid needs to learn to respect the rights of others, learn that they have as much feelings as...

... Wait, strike that, he needs to learn that unlike him, his fans actually HAVE feelings.

Of course I don't wish death on him, but I hope karma hits him. And I pray it hits him damn hard.

• Brohoof 1

This guy fancy's himself as a demigod, anyone with that thought process is a half-wit, prosaic simpleton. Bieber did this in Australia, so he was vulgar to his host, and he was the guest from hell, I never liked this phony, most of his content is self absorbed, self worshipping trite, his film "Never Say Twice" is the gallery in his egotistical mind, totally out of touch with reality. With his repulsive antics getting out of hand, Bieber is asking for a beat down, you never know he may just decide to bully someone with a short temper, since he is non threatening no one will be afraid to fight him. 

Oi Watch this guise~ Tots joining the "We Hate JUSTIN BEIBER Club"

Look, you can join here-

mlpforums.com/topic/81847-the-justin-bieber-hate-club/

Everyone, join the Justin Bieber hate club! I know you wanna. ;)

OT: I bet, like AK Rowling said, that girl is gonna have some issues with anorexia now. Nice going JB.

And people wonder why I listen to metal.

In the old days of good ol MJ, pop was really something. It spoke messages. But that day and age is gone. Replaced by the atrocities of today's music industry.

If there are qualities I hate it's

Overwhelming pride

Hatefulness

A sense of entitlement

And the need to put down others to make yourself look cool. And that's why I hate JB

I wouldn't complain about those traits under a music industry category...Look no farther than a high school, and most of the kids there have all those traits. He's only 19...I know a bunch of 19-year-olds - even those in their 20s - just like him, whether it's in the art field or medical field. The only difference is that he's getting the media following his life. Since the media won't leave us alone about him (and note, this is because we love talking about him), I just hope he'll mellow out as he grows up.

95% of sane people would join that. Actually, make that 99%.

I quite sanely would not join...I always say, those people who post on every Youtube video, "I hate Justin Bieber, this song is way better!" are the most obsessed with Bieber of all.

I'm not a Bieber fan, but the haters annoy me far more than the guy they keep rattling on about.

:eww: Why is this guy still around?!

When Bieber first came around, I just shrugged him off. But now, urrrgh!!! :angry: Calling a girl a 'beached whale?' That is pretty low, though not as low as peeing in a mop bucket

• Brohoof 2

Like most Celebrity's kids, or now should I say adult, he let all his money and fame go to his head to the point where he actually believes he is somehow better than everyone else, I imagine in a few years he'll fall just like so many others before him have...

I wouldn't complain about those traits under a music industry category...Look no farther than a high school, and most of the kids there have all those traits. He's only 19...I know a bunch of 19-year-olds - even those in their 20s - just like him, whether it's in the art field or medical field. The only difference is that he's getting the media following his life. Since the media won't leave us alone about him (and note, this is because we love talking about him), I just hope he'll mellow out as he grows up.

I quite sanely would not join...I always say, those people who post on every Youtube video, "I hate Justin Bieber, this song is way better!" are the most obsessed with Bieber of all.

I'm not a Bieber fan, but the haters annoy me far more than the guy they keep rattling on about.

As the old saying goes "hate just breeds more hate" If ya love em let em know if ya hate em let it go!

Edited by ~SadisticOblivion~
  • Brohoof 1

I remember when he was a cute kid playing guitar in front of a camcorder.

Now, he's a disgusting excuse for a human being.

It's about time someone assassinates him.

That's going a bit far, eh? I mean sure I don't like the guy, in fact he really does seem like an ass, but I still would never in a million years wish something to happen to him! He's just one of the many celebs that let all the money fame and what not go to his head, he was once an innocent little kid with big dreams just like all the rest of us were, now he got what he wants, and he is abusing it!

Edited by ~SadisticOblivion~
  • Brohoof 1

Bieber was lucky to start a career so young, now he's let all the power and wealth it brings him go to his head. He's a miserable excuse for a human being now and I hope his career crashes soon.

I kinda agree with you to a point their, I actually think that he would over time become a better person without everything being giving to him! I would like to see how he would hold up if he had to work 10 hour days in a factory, then he would see just how good he had it and stop being such a complete brat!

Me reading the article and looking at the pictures: "Observe. The douchebag in its natural habitat. As always it is shirtless and/or wearing pants that are way too big for it."

But yeah, he's an insensitive prick who thinks he can do what he wants because he's famous. I've hated him from the start. I would do anything to see him knocked out/put in his place.

I used to feel soory for him becouse of all the hate.

Now I change my view, he is a rude person that I hope no one looks up to.

I guess all the things people say about him is true after all.

Of all the people that could be famous...

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 4

Me reading the article and looking at the pictures: "Observe. The douchebag in its natural habitat. As always it is shirtless and/or wearing pants that are way too big for it."

But yeah, he's an insensitive prick who thinks he can do what he wants because he's famous. I've hated him from the start. I would do anything to see him knocked out/put in his place.

I agree! I think if he did get his ass handed to him a few times, he might start to realize that he's making an ass out of himself!

I never thought I'd say it, but I kinda miss the days when he was just an annoying kid, and not this carelessly egotistical fool who thinks he can do whatever he wants because he's famous. I never really cared for him to begin with, let alone now with what he's become, as he's reeaally let the fame goto his head.

I used to feel soory for him becouse of all the hate.

Now I change my view, he is a rude person that I hope no one looks up to.

I guess all the things people say about him is true after all.

Of all the people that could be famous...

I agree with all this too. Just check out this list of other terrible things he's done:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/justin-bieber-downward-spiral-1068373.aspx

Can't wait for him to be consigned to the dustbin of history.

He actually thinks Outland in WoW is hard. Loser. XD

Fame at a young age does seem to degenerate people into the slime we see before us. However, dispite how much better the world would be if he were to get mangled by a bear, the fault also lies with some of his fanbase that will just follow him no matter how low he sinks.

I think he and Miley should get together. They both are shedding their disney/like origins and becoming spoiled rotten brats.

TBH.. This should've been obvious ages ago.. they were playing WAY to nice, and by force mostly just to keep the PR up.

No surprise they're hitting the rebellious stage and going way overboard with it..

Time to let them go and forget they existed just like many before them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't care about his music, never listened to it so I can't judge it like some people would without listening to it: As far as i'm considered, Bieber is simply a vile excuse for a human being, and he needs to be disciplined with swift and brutal violence. Plain and simple, a swift few hooks to the face (Hopefully an orbital bone or something broken so his pretty boy looks are tarnished forever) and that'll make him realise that, just because you're young, rich and famous, doesn't give you the automatic right to be a goddamn c***.

If he wants to die dead, penniless and reviled, he's going the right way about it.

Bieber was lucky to start a career so young, now he's let all the power and wealth it brings him go to his head. He's a miserable excuse for a human being now and I hope his career crashes soon.

How old is he? Like 20? His career is gonna crash and burn soon enough, and than all the Bieber fans will love One Direction, or whoever is the hottest boy band at that time is. I have always disliked Bieber, but, I thought that was just me with my growing distaste in "Boy bands" but, no after this  not only is he a bad singer but a bad person in general. I could look past that whole thing with Bieber sleeping with that Prostitute in Brazil, but this, his whole career is gonna crash and fricken burn, and when it does I will be laughing so hard.