Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

We never know! Rarity is one of my favorite ponies (3rd out of the Mane 6), I want her to be in the finals. And are you watching the FIFA World Cup too? *just wondering*

I would be if I understood soccer :D And Rarity made it to the semi-finals last time, so hopefully we can get a push into the finals this time around :D

• Brohoof 1

I give up on trying to predict the fancies of this forum when it comes to popular ponies. Rarity blows everyone out of the water, but Twilight has a struggle against derpy.

It is like this place wants to be the statistical outlier.

And go purple smart, because she is main character.

• Brohoof 1

Just some VERY important things to note about the Knockout Stages:

1. SINGLE VOTES MATTER!!! THERE ARE NO 2% MARGINS TO WIN!!! YOU CAN WIN BY A SINGLE VOTE!!!! 
  2. IF A TIE HAS OCCURRED, THEN WE WILL ADD AN EXTRA HOUR TO SEE WHO WINS!!! IF A DRAW STILL OCCURS AT THE END OF THE HOUR, THEN NEXT VOTE WINS.

That being said, HERE'S SOME WAR MUSIC!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be if I understood soccer :D And Rarity made it to the semi-finals last time, so hopefully we can get a push into the finals this time around :D

At least the finals, and hopefully the whole thing! You never know with the brony community! 

Edited by SparkleSparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Just some VERY important things to note about the Knockout Stages:

1. SINGLE VOTES MATTER!!! THERE ARE NO 2% MARGINS TO WIN!!! YOU CAN WIN BY A SINGLE VOTE!!!! 
  2. IF A TIE HAS OCCURRED, THEN WE WILL ADD AN EXTRA HOUR TO SEE WHO WINS!!! IF A DRAW STILL OCCURS AT THE END OF THE HOUR, THEN NEXT VOTE WINS.

That being said, HERE'S SOME WAR MUSIC!

TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DERPY LEGION GO!! FOR MUFFINS FOR GLORY FOR EQUESTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Wow!!! I am in shock!! Derpy is beating Twilight by two votes as of 7:44pm july 1st. I mean Derpy is great but since Twilight is the mainest character (not to me though) I would have thought she would get more votes.

• Brohoof 1

its fine >_> not really i mean of course its okay! :squee:

(*squees in background*)

didn't want to repost what someone happened to do too.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy's doing pretty good. We may actually a loss for a mane 6 character. It would be cool to see an upset

STILL VOTING FOR TWILIGHT THOUGH

post-26748-0-76808200-1404262216.gif

• Brohoof 1