Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Movie Scenes?

SrFrog

I liked this scene a lot as well. Jawmuncher, is this anything like where you're stationed? ;)Stay safe!

• 5 months later...

Like 20 from a Mexican film called Matando Cabos this one is  just an example of this godlike movie.

http://youtu.be/GLyIzADNIDI

If you have the chance watch this is fun and random as random fun can be

More from this kick ass movie now with subs. for your entretainment

http://youtu.be/-MAXIGnASeY

Edited by Colt

• 3 months later...

There have been great movies with awesome scenes. I would like to know what favorite Movie/TV scene is and why. Post Below.

Mine would be the Ice Dance scene from Edward Scissorhands. (Amazing Movie by the way). This scene is just beautiful in every way, from the visuals to that amazing soundtrack. That is why the Ice Dance scene is my favorite scene in a movie ever. If you have not seen this yet, go watch it on youtube. Or even better yet, go watch the movie.Probably my favorite movie ever.

My favorite movie scene would have to be from Spider-Man (2002) where Peter discovers his spider powers from the spider bite and, where he swings from a roof and smacks into the billboard. laugh.png

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Fuck yeah!)

It's at the end of it, where all the apes are crossing the Golden Gate Bridge (I think it was)

I think one or two of the humans are like "Stop this right now!"

And Brighteyes is all like...

"NO!"

<3 Brighteyes' first word! <3

-----

Hi there, I went ahead and merged your thread with this one as they were basically the same thing. We don't need duplicate threads running about :P

When thinking about making a thread please use the search function beforehand~

• 2 weeks later...

When I first saw this scene in the theaters, I was left awestruck.  I couldn't put into words how much I loved this scene and still do.  Skyfall is by far my favorite move of all time.

Absolutely love this scene from Inception.

I love it when the music kicks in plus the actions scenes are awesome. 

Inception is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time :)

• 2 months later...

Seeing this in the movie theater was a unique experience. I've never seen an audience so unsettled and yet delighted at the same time.

• Brohoof 2

Seeing this in the movie theater was a unique experience. I've never seen an audience so unsettled and yet delighted at the same time.

Oh my friggin god. I wish i saw this in theaters. This had me dying with laughter and i would have loved everyones reactions on this.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah this scene basically speaks for itself, probably one of the most bad ass scenes I have ever seen in a movie. It is just so epic. 

• Brohoof 3

This is personally one of my favorites. I just LOVE it and its a scene that i can honestly never forget. Mainly if youve seen the first few minutes of the actual movie and see how it SOMEHOW goes from small talk in a car with fast food, to going like "alright, lets get to work *kicks down door and this happens*"

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care how stupid this movie is, this scene always gets me. Speaking of stupid but hilarious movies

Hell the entirety of Ace Ventura is freaking brilliant

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This film is a fucking nightmare to sit through, and I will NEVER watch it again, but it's still one of my all-time favourite movies, and this scene left a lasting impact on me that I don't think will ever go away.

And then, of course, there is this

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 3