Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what to you is the darkest subject for an episode idea?

FNGRpony

....no they don't LOL.

when you have terriblle uninteresting victems it's a crap horroe movie.  I have to care about who's dying to feel bad for them.

No, Saw had douchey victims yet Jigsaw was a great villain. Repo had victims that were barely developed yet the villains was great

Why am I a villain when all I wanted was a psychological study on the possible idea of them committing suicide? Oh well. At least now I'm infamous! I guess love and tolerance can only extend so far. I'm a dark person, I love Applejack, Zecora and Princess Luna. But I love Discord and King Sombra! Accept me or don't!                                       post-9351-0-32959700-1387502264_thumb.jpg

post-9351-0-16641100-1387502331_thumb.png   post-9351-0-69196800-1387502367_thumb.png

No, Saw had douchey victims yet Jigsaw was a great villain. Repo had victims that were barely developed yet the villains was great

and it was a terrible ass movie.

Hostel was infintiely better.

Why am I a villain when all I wanted was a psychological study on the possible idea of them committing suicide? Oh well. At least now I'm infamous! I guess love and tolerance can only extend so far. I'm a dark person, I love Applejack, Zecora and Princess Luna. But I love Discord and King Sombra! Accept me or don't!                                       attachicon.gifRed Huummph!.jpg

attachicon.gifMal.png   attachicon.gifMal in the dark.png

here you go brother your song and black hat,  We're it proudly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8b-QpL0eo

see you at the bad guys louge meeting.

be swift, be siltent, and never apoligize

Edited by FNGRpony

I liked Saw better than Hostel  >_>  

Inconcievable. With out ties to the victems in a horror movie and having likeable characters it ceases to be a horror movie and becomes a glorified snuff film when your do not empathize for the victems.

what else would you call a horror movie where your gears to chear on the killer?

Inconcievable. With out ties to the victems in a horror movie and having likeable characters it ceases to be a horror movie and becomes a glorified snuff film when your do not empathize for the victems.

what else would you call a horror movie where your gears to chear on the killer?

I think you mean cheer on the killer? Anyway, there's been Punisher and a few of the other killer super heroes. They're killers yet we root for them

I think you mean cheer on the killer? Anyway, there's been Punisher and a few of the other killer super heroes. They're killers yet we root for them

on the contrary when ever someone says batman and super man are dumb for letting vilians go i bring up the punisher and the general remark is

"no one is asking them to be a psycho path."  Why yes Frank Castle would have Gotham cleaned up in a week (or die horrible),

but his victems in that case would be terribly interesting.  Would they not?  That's his problem generally, because he kills the people he deals with, he never gets nearly as many interesting "victims."

making what he does as routine.  Dull, repetitive.  Ho hum a new crime family.

Back on topic yes I relise it's christmas but what am i gonna say?

we should have a Christmas carol episode?

DUH!

Of course we should.  that's a no brainier.  It's down right criminal we don't have a christmas episode, or some sort of holiday theme going on, but it is what it is.

I felt the same way when halloween rolled around i wanted another nightmare night episode.

• Brohoof 1

on the contrary when ever someone says batman and super man are dumb for letting villains go i bring up the Punisher and the general remark is

"no one is asking them to be a psycho path."  Why yes Frank Castle would have Gotham cleaned up in a week (or die horrible),

but his victims in that case would be terribly interesting.  Would they not?  That's his problem generally, because he kills the people he deals with, he never gets nearly as many interesting "victims."

making what he does as routine.  Dull, repetitive.  Ho hum a new crime family.

Back on topic yes I realize it's Christmas but what am i gonna say?

we should have a Christmas carol episode?

DUH!

Of course we should.  that's a no brainier.  It's down right criminal we don't have a Christmas episode, or some sort of holiday theme going on, but it is what it is.

I felt the same way when Halloween rolled around i wanted another nightmare night episode.

In the case of The Punisher killing in Gotham I'd like to say they already have someone like that with Jason Todd as the Red Hood and his partner Scarlet. They both kill.

post-9351-0-92099900-1387521094.jpg

And as for grim-dark waiting after Christmas, you should know Christmas is full of grim-dark stuff read the original Christmas Carol.

post-9351-0-58410300-1387522651.jpg

post-9351-0-28795300-1387522696_thumb.png

post-9351-0-81881700-1387522827_thumb.jpg

Alot people consider jason todd the worst robin.

If i call correclty there's even a mlp fan anaylis viewer called robin who was doing a collaberation with the voice of reason and he used the name jason todd to troll him.

as for grim dark on christmas tut i can do better than that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

your talking to the king of cold.

In the case of The Punisher killing in Gotham I'd like to say they already have someone like that with Jason Todd as the Red Hood and his partner Scarlet. They both kill.

attachicon.gifred_hood_12.jpg

And as for grim-dark waiting after Christmas, you should know Christmas is full of grim-dark stuff read the original Christmas Carol.

attachicon.gifEbenezer-scrooge-right-sees-ignorance-and-want-in-a-scne-from-a-christmas-carol.jpg

attachicon.gifignorance and want.png

attachicon.gifGhost_of_Christmas_Yet_to_Come_by_verreaux.jpg