Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kid kicked out for liking ponies.

Kodiak

Not me, but this 15 year old Texas brony got kicked out his house because his mother flipped when she saw ponies on his computer. Apparently, she thinks bronies in general are creeps and fillyfoolers. The news article's on Equestria Daily, but I'll link it here:

This is why I truly love this fandom. The amount of support that this guy gets from people he's never even met before is tear-jerking. I just want to say that I love you all; each and everypony.

• Brohoof 25

Bloody hell, that's rough.I left home when I turned 17, and I found that to be a pretty hard hitting experience, so I can only imagine what it must be like for a 15 year old to go through.Let's just hope that his parents settle down in the following days, and set their priorities straight.

• Brohoof 1

I read this earlier this morning, and frankly, I was amazed. This is why the human race is getting worse and worse. They hate each other for absolutely no rational reason. Hopefully, this fandom becomes a big percentage of the entire human population and the world undergoes a revolution, uniting it into one for the benefit of all like it should be.

• Brohoof 4

This fandom never ceases to amaze me. This is the internet at its best. A group of like minded individuals helping each other and supporting each other. The world needs a lot more love and tolerance.

• Brohoof 12

What kind of parents kick out their OWN child for liking something they think is for kids only and if they're grown up enough and still like that, they automatically assume they're a child molester. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Truly is a mad world...

Wow... it's hard to believe some people are so messed up they kick their own kid out for watching a certain TV show. I feel for that kid.

The fandoms response to this is amazing, really. Most other people would have just ignored it or told him to grow up, but not Bronies!

• Brohoof 3

What really amazes me is that some ponies are actually trying to send him care packages of money and hygiene necessities. That's the kind of love you really only see in the Brony community.

• Brohoof 8

Wow... it's hard to believe some people are so messed up they kick their own kid out for watching a certain TV show. I feel for that kid.

The fandoms response to this is amazing, really. Most other people would have just ignored it or told him to grow up, but not Bronies!

That's what makes the MLP community so unique. We take care of our friends.
  • Brohoof 1

Seriously? Wow, that's insane. There could be things A LOT worse that she can see besides ponies. This fandom makes me happy, truly shows the meaning of love and tolerance, even for people they've never met!

• Brohoof 3

I am always torn with stories like this. On one hand is the intolerance of his family, and them kicking him out. On the other is the help and concern of total strangers. Humans have both kindness and cruelty, light and dark.

• Brohoof 5