Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQD: Season 5 Confirmed for My Little Pony!

Dzastur

Some are worried because he said, "We're just going into our fifth season..." and think he may have misspoke. But I kind of doubt it because, if anyone would know, he would.

Keep your eyes on the news feeds and post what you find...

HUZZAH!!!!! At least we can relax the speculation that this was the end of the series

I'm hoping for six seasons total. They could end it there without pushing the overburden envelope and I would be happy with that.

• Brohoof 1

"We have My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. We are now going into our fifth season—just a tremendous success for us. We are now going into our second season of Littlest Pet Shop. We introduced a new character into the Littlest Pet Shop world, called Blythe. She’s a really cute pre-teen who can talk to our Littlest Pets and they have created this wonderful world that little girls are really responding to. Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony both, from a ratings perspective against other girl-skewing shows, are doing tremendously well in the international market."

Ugh...LPS is on season 2 right now. This needs clarification...

• Brohoof 1

Head on over - they just posted the news. Source is Hasbro Studio president Steven Davis...

Twitter was blowing up with the news and I was about to break it on here but you beat me to the punch. Not really sure what to say other than awesome and that I'll be even more out of the loop since I'm still on season one. :lol:

Edited by techpony44

wiiiiiiiiiii, those are great news, even tho Hasbro would be stupid for shutting down their most grossing franchise to date 

mlfw1044_PinkieGroove.gif

not presicely thanks to litte girls and their parents.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

Awesome, I hope it's true.

This may turn out to be the TMNT of the 2010s(that show show ran for nearly 200 episodes over the course of almost a decade)

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 2

Head on over - they just posted the news.

Source is Hasbro Studio president Steven Davis...

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/season-5-confirmed.html

Hope you don't mind if I add the source to your OP for everyone's convenience. :)

As for me, I'm going to wait for a little piece of the interview video to be made available before firing party poppers ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hope you don't mind if I add the source to your OP for everyone's convenience. :)

As for me, I'm going to wait for a little piece of the interview video to be made available before firing party poppers ;)

Not at all; thank you! I'm posting via phone and couldn't do it.

I'm of the same mindset now, having seen the quote...I need Mayor Mare to confirm this via press conference.

"We have My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. We are now going into our fifth season—just a tremendous success for us. We are now going into our second season of Littlest Pet Shop. We introduced a new character into the Littlest Pet Shop world, called Blythe. She’s a really cute pre-teen who can talk to our Littlest Pets and they have created this wonderful world that little girls are really responding to. Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony both, from a ratings perspective against other girl-skewing shows, are doing tremendously well in the international market."

Ugh...LPS is on season 2 right now. This needs clarification...

Hm yeah... we're still at the tip of the 4th and the way he said that makes it seem he meant to say 4th... :huh:

Still, I'm not doubting a 5th season at all, no one ever said 4 would be the last anyway. :P

• Brohoof 1

This better continue because if we finally get the revelation of what the box contains at the end of the season, we need another season to see how the things inside it work and how they're gonna defend Equestria now :) I'M SO EXCITED!! :lol: Let's not give up hope everypony, this show will continue to be great quality and give us another season worth looking forward to!

• Brohoof 3

Yeah I thought so, I was expecting a fifth season to be produced down the line, I don't think it'd be right to pull the plug after one season with our dear Twilicorn.

I don't want to speculate or make a wishlist for S5 just yet, but it Babs Seed is brought back at least in the background, I'd be more than happy with it. :)

• Brohoof 2