• Dr. Pepper
    • Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

RC cola but... i had a problem with that when I was a wee lad.....*cough* 2litresadayeveryday*cough* but since giving it up, I enjoy rootbeer and cream soda... in minimal doses.

Monster is my favourite :3

I second this.

• 6 months later...

Root Beer. Its the only soda that doesn't burn my throat to swallow, and it taste delicious, unlike the other sodas, I think they have hardly any flavor what so ever. I also think Root Beer is best in a bottle, rather than a can. Though Coke doesn't taste that bad, and would be my second choice.

No one else picked Calpico? Posted Image

Posted Image

I love these stuffs, they taste like heavens reformed! Too bad you can't really mix them with anything without ruining the taste

Tried it once with Coca Cola, taste like death

I personally like mountain dew voltage and code read, the normal green mountain dew tastes like sprite mixed with piss. no offence normal mountain dew lovers but that's the way it is. But because they don't even sell those mountain dews in my local store i have to buy them online. So nomally i drink Coca Cola. But pepsi is just as good.

Big K Cola. Yes, it's off-brand, but it tastes SO much better than Coca-Cola or Pepsi. I also enjoy RC (Royal Crown). And although it's not exactly a soda, I really like Rockstar Energy Lemonade.

Mountain Dew, especially Voltage...love it.

They don't sell it in many shops here though, so I have to pay overpriced import sweet shop prices. Whatever, though...it's worth it.

I'm also into Dr Pepper and Pepsi.

DAKTA DRAY!

Oh....I uh mean, Dr. Pepper

Actually my favorite is Nuka Cola, I have a miniature black hole flux capacitating energy manipulating time space warp machine that allows me to travel to a post apocalyptic America, where I scavenge the ruins for this delicious, refreshing drink called Nuka Cola.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt many, if any, people have heard of it but my favourite soda is Irn Bru. It's a soda we get here in Scotland (And it's the most popular soda in Scotland) but you can get it in the rest of the UK, it's just a little harder to find I hear. I've heard about it being in import shops in the US too.

Diet Pepsi all the way. Diet Coke if that is unavailable, I can't stand sugared cola's. I'm very thankful for that too, as it makes being diabetic that much easier. (Though I am a sucker for the fruit flavors.)