• Dr. Pepper
    • Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

Why isn't there a Sarsaparilla option on here? Sarsaparilla is the best thing ever holy crap! 

That being said, I actually like brewing my own sodas and, even though I have been drinking cans of coke like none other recently, home made sodas beat all sodas... Except Sarsaparilla...

Edited by Lord Bababa

Favorite soda? Tough question to answer  ^_^ 

But if I had to pick one it would have to be a tie between Sprite and Grape soda. Cause who can't not like Lemon-Lime and Grape flavored beverages? 

I'd have to go with Orangina? I'm not sure if it exists in the USA but basically it's a little like Fanta but it tastes way better in my opinion, less like medication and more like oranges  ^_^ 

orangina_bottle_2.jpg

I haven't drinken soda or any carbonated beverage for that matter, in over a year. I just prefer good, old water to soda. Call me old fashioned, or a health nut, but soda just doesn't settle well with my body anymore. However, if I recall from my childhood, I remember enjoying Pepsi the most.

I like Mountain Dew, but root beer is probably my favorite. Dropping a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream in to make a root beer float is delicious.  :wub:

Edited by Orca

Dr. Pepper tasted good when I was a kid. I could swear they did something to the flavor, it's just not the same now. I like Mr. Pibb a lot better. xD  Same deal with Mountain Dew; I drank it when I was younger but now Mello Yello kicks its ass. ^^

My top favorite is probably Pepsi Throwback. Forget all these weird zero-calorie zero-sugar varieties that dare to call themselves cola. Pepsi Throwback is real cola the way it's supposed to be made, pure cane sugar and all.

img-1127853-1-220px-Pepsi_Throwback_2010.png

Does Bawls count?

image_bawls_guarana1.jpg

It tastes like a fruity Sprite - a lot smoother and less acidic. Super hard to find around here, but I savor these things when I get the chance. SO GOOD, MAN.

I'm such a sucker for Mountain Dew, I usually have one a day.  My parents have coffee, and I have Mountain Dew to get me woken up every day, plus it's a good thing to drink while playing CoD, TF2, BF3, and everything else I play.

I love Mexican soda, especially Jarritos. I'm not really sure what my favorite flavor is, though. Maybe strawberry or pineapple. It's not very often that I get a good pineapple soda, so it's that much better when I do.

I love Sprite! It tastes soooo refreshing and the way it pops and fizzes in my mouth<3 

AHHHHHH! I want to buy some sprite now hehe.

Mountain Dew is good too but I say only when the Halo promotions come along lol.

Well. I actually don't drink sodas at all :P, I never really have. I just drink fruit drinks and milk and stuff. I've only drank like 3 soda's in my life. And the fizz it has on my tongue is just very irritating to me.

Probably just because I'm not use to it, regardless I don't drink any sodas.

I voted for Dr. Pepper as favorite soda, and I also love Mountain Dew too that is what I buy most of.

I also like Mezzo Mix from Germany too, and I cross the border just to get that.

Edited by Ulrik Raben

Squirt, and whenever I can get it, its Ruby Red variant.  So refreshing!  Milder and more distinctly flavored than Sprite, not cloyingly sweet like colas tend to be, and it gives me the illusion I'm drinking some sort of fruit juice.  ;)