• Dr. Pepper
    • Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

Cream soda, I love that smooth taste and finish it is like the champagne of sodas. Mountain Dew is also pretty awesome and comes in a nice variety of flavors.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. Always!

Mtn. Dew comes in a close second for me, but when it comes to good food like fried chicken, hamburgers, basically le good stuff, I must have Dr. Pepper. Oh, and it's also a must have everytime I enter class.

post-9535-0-88048400-1359651832_thumb.jpg

I used to like coke-like sodas like Coca Cola/Pepsi but after a while my preferences shifted more towards Dr. Pepper.  I just like how Dr. Pepper tastes just different from the others, yet seems rooted in the coke-flavor a tad.

my favourite pop is ginger ale ^.^ yum

my favourite pop is ginger ale ^.^ yum
although, i am a fan of coca cola. oh, and orange cream soda. those i think are particularly tasty :)  but I'm not a huge fan of pepsi. i find it to not be as..... i dont know.. sweet? as coca cola
Edited by PurpleBaconEater

Mt. Dew is an amazing drink delivered by Zeus himself from Mountain Olympus!!!

But Coke and Dr. Pepper is also quite nice and Coke Zero and Diet Dr Pepper aren't half-bad. Diet Mt Dew IS an abomination though.

I'm not meaning to sound like a meme here, but I don't usually drink soda, but when I do, it's Fanta.  I really never drink soda.  I drink tea and water, but occasionally, there's nothing else to drink but soda.

It's Pepsi, for me... Even tough I'd still prefer any kind of Coke over a Fanta. Also, Root Beer shouldn't be that bad I guess - if it's comparable to the german Malzbier...

This has to be one of my favorite questions ever ever. I hate soda. My body cant take the carbonation, I just hate it. The only soda I have been able to drink, is japanese ramune, for the sole reason of the really low carbonation content of the bottles I get, its the only soda I stand. But oh man why would you guys seriously drink this stuff like why.

• Brohoof 1

Mine are coca-cola and dr.pepper but i picked dr.pepper.i hate when they have pepsi and not coca-cola

*In a restraunt *

Waiter:"What would you like to drink?"

Me:"Coca-Cola,please"

Waiter:"Is Pepsi ok?"

Me:"HELL NO!!!!!"

*Flip table and stomp out of restraunt*

• Brohoof 4

I used to be a Pepsi addict and I still enjoy drinking it today.  I've always liked it's flavor more than Coke. 

While I'm aware of Mt. Dew's popularity and I'm not surprised to see it leading the poll, I admit I don't get the attraction.  It doesn't taste very good to me and it looks like antifreeze. 

Well, I like Root Beer, but I also love Mountain Dew. Their both just awesome! Both have that extremely good taste. It really depends which one I;m in the mood for. Whenever I eat pizza, I make sure to have Mountain Dew with it. Also, Root Beer floats.....freaking delicious. 

• Brohoof 1

i dont always drink soda, but when i do... its either coke zero, mtn dew, or barqs. i used to drink alot of soda, then i started exercising more and drinking less. saw some results, and now i drink it sparingly

Ginger ale is just about the only soda I can pick up and drink any time. With other things like root beer and orange soda I really just need to be in the mood for it :/

Wait I take that back. Black cherry cream soda is magical. That, too, can be consumed any time.

tango_cherry_juice1.jpg

16042_tango_cherry_bottle_thumb-98x305.j16042_tango_cherry_bottle_thumb-98x305.j16042_tango_cherry_bottle_thumb-98x305.j16042_tango_cherry_bottle_thumb-98x305.j16042_tango_cherry_bottle_thumb-98x305.j

This is my soda. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Tango Cherry is the sweet, sweet nectar of divine gift. The joy and paradise to be harvested from but a single bottle... 'twould- oh I'm drifting off. Yeah, Tango Cherry is the best soda to have been ever made. Sweet, refreshing, fragrant, so amazingly tasty. I'm pretty sure 50% of my bloodstream is Tango Cherry.