• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...

had to crack up when i saw this one! im the ultamate DR PEPPER FAN EVER! well i mean i luv dr pepper. the only other replacement for it is mt.dew code red- and only simply because the flavor last longer and so does the soda- saddly- 

• 2 weeks later...

My personal favorite soda is mt.dew code red but i like to drink ether grape or Pink lemonade soda a lot too. so i got to thinking. what is the most popular kind of fruit soda? i know Lemonade can be debated as soda or not but i like it so it countslaugh.png. if you chose the other option plz. tell me what kind you like. i know that there is a lot of flavors out there and this was all that i could think of off the top of my head. 

I actually don't really drink sodas to be totally honest Xd. Nothing carbonated, I dunno why it just isn't a taste I'm suited for after not drinking it ever when I was young, now it kinda irritates my tongue.

I do like lemon aid, but not like carbonated soda lemon aid :P.

• 2 months later...

I detest soda. I always go for the sweet tea or lemonade, because I'm a Southerner. :D

Every once in a while I try soda again to see if I miraculously like it, because at all too many parties it's the only thing to drink.

Out of the ones I've tried (Coke, Mtn Dew, Root Beer, Fanta, Sprite) Dew is the best.

(edited)

Funny stuff and shiggles, edited by le me because size bro.

I can't give you enough thumbs, I loved that show.

Coke products for life. I really like Mt. Dew Whiteout though. Didn't care much for the other ones.

So, a tie between these three.

Dr. Pepper

Cherry Coca-cola

Italian cream soda is just so good. It gets a mention on my list.

Edited by Sovereign

I had to stop drinking 'normal' sodas, due to the artificial sweeteners. My wife and I were diagnosed with pre-diabetes. So we cut out everything we could that used artificial sweeteners, including all those stupid 'diet' foods, and within a year we were diabetes-free. Having trouble staying *awake* due to caffeine withdrawal, but no diabetes.

So when I have a soda, I have to make sure it's one of the Mexican ones, craft-brew-style, or 'vintage' brands using actual sugar. That cuts the options down to almost nothing in this area.

Which is why I brew my own ginger beer, when I can. wacko.png

Well, I like 7Up, but there is another one I like. I really love Ramune (ラムネ). It's a Japanease soda that comes in a bunch of different flavors.

Where is teh Sprites on the survey? sad.png  Sprite's my favorite. Crisp and refreshing. Superior to every other beverage ever.

I also like ginger ale, especially on planes. Also, root beer is amaze.

I actually quit drinking Soda a few months ago and now I only drink water. Soda is just bad for your teeth and your body, but I do occasionally have a soda once and a while and when I do I love to have a Pepsi. My second and third choice would be Mountain Dew and Dr.Pepper respectively though

mtn dew no contest its always been my favorite soda but Dr. pepper is good to every thing else in my personal opinion every thing else sucks.

YES! for the win! Mountain Dew all the way!........ (and I like fanta too) but I really do not understand one thing, whenever I answer this question in person the usual response is "You know mountain dew shrinks your balls right?"

I used to drink a lot of Sprite but then I just switched to 7Up. I like it more because it has a nice lemony aftertaste to it. It's also cheaper than Sprite.

Irn Bru is the greatest soft drink! You probably don't know it in America, which is a shame, but if you can get your hooves on it, get it!

• Brohoof 1