• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

• 4 months later...

Ah I got to give it to, Coke. I don't like some of the things they put in it.. like the twist of lemon or the diet bit.. eww diet. Anyway I do like Cherry Coke that's good.

Ah I do like Cream soda now and then.. Grape is really good too!

What the hay? Hey, where's Sprite on this list?! I love love love love love Sprite! 7-Up is a very close second! But Sprite is awesome stuff! :)

It depends on certain circumstances. If I'm having it with food, generally I'll go for a Dr. Pepper if available. If I'm drinking soda by itself, usually I'll go with a Dew, because if I'm drinking soda alone, I'm likely on my computer and if I'm playing a fighter like skullgirls or something, I always notice I tend to do better if I have a high amount of caffeine and sugar in my system.

A cold Coke is hard to beat, but I also absolutely love Sprite and 7-Up. They are both very crisp when cold. My overall is probably Sierra Mist though, since it is supposedly healthier in terms of sodas and it still tastes great, it tastes a lot like Sprite and 7-Up, though not quite as good. Sunkist is good as well.

Ginger ale<3

Other than that, I like Pepsi and any orange soda.

There's also this one soda from Japan (Ramune).. My family call it "pop", 'cause you gotta 'pop open' the bottle by pushing down this one marble in order to drink it. c:

ramune_bowling_by_charlesnguyen.jpg

I don't drink soda much at all anymore since it's horrible for you, but I was once a bit of a sodaholic, so there aren't many soft drinks I wouldn't drink if I didn't have a choice. If I'm gonna cave in and have a soda, it's gonna be either A&W Root Beer (or a decent generic root beer. I refuse to drink Barq's brand) or Coca-Cola. I can drink a Pepsi just fine, but it doesn't compare to Coke for me.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Mtn. Dew, then Pepsi, I drink Sprite almost everyday but I don't prefer it.

Coca Cola is nice but sometimes I think it tastes weird sometimes

I hate Dr. Pepper

Edited by Rae ~