• Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw

'nuff said...

Update: The uploader disabled embedding...But it was the Kenan and Kel clip of Orange Soda.

Edited by Fghik
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

In case people are not from Europe and somehow confused. This is an empty bottle of Fanta. perhaps tomorrow I will show you one tomorrow that was not brutally murdered by me.

post-935-0-45945600-1330908185_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tich

In case people are not from Europe and somehow confused. This is an empty bottle of Fanta. perhaps tomorrow I will show you one tomorrow that was not brutally murdered by me.

you didnt post anything

Oh, look at this, a topic has appeared in which I can release all of my inner snobbishness~ I am sooo excited. :wub:

First off, I must proclaim myself as being a prim and proper soda hipster by stating that all mainstream American soda is terrible, owing to the use of high fructose corn crap. Seriously, we're doing it wrong, and we should all be ashamed. Shame on us.

With that said and out of the way, I would like to throw out a couple selections of AMAZING SHIT.

LENINADE.

Posted Image

I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW COMMUNISTACULAR THIS STUFF IS. They say it's supposed to be a lemonade kinda soda, but I don't even know what they're talking about, because it tastes nothing like bloody lemonade; it's better! It's bloody amazing and so wonderfully anti-capitalist that it makes my head spin in wonder and joy whenever a single drop lands upon my eagerly waiting tongue. Highly recommended.

XXX Rootbeer

Posted Image

XXX Root Beer, despite its name is safe and appropriate for people of all ages and political dispositions. It has a mild and sweet taste that A&W and/or Barqs wishes they could match. Spoiler: They can't match it.

Americana Cherry Cola

Posted Image

It's like cherry coke, but it doesn't taste like a mess of thick syrup sliding down your throat. Deliciousness.

Snake River Sarsaparilla

Posted Image

This stuff was like a religious experience the first time I tried it. It knocked me right off my feet and gave me a concussion when my head hit the floor, but you know what? It was worth it.

Lotta other stuff, but well... I can get to them another day. Imported Coca-Cola and Dublin Dr. Pepper get honorable mentions.

• Brohoof 2