Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If every post on this website was broadcasted on live tv...would you still post?

jackleapp81

79 users have voted

1. 1. If your forum posts were broadcasted to a live television show, would you still post?

• Yes, I want recognition!
    • No, I don't want the attention.
    • I would, but I wouldn't do it for the attention, I just like the community here.

With all my past posts complaining about my job? Absolutely 

Fight me coworkers.

Jk I’m already vocal at my job to those that have upset me so it wouldn’t be of any surprise really

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
(edited)

Considering the systematic propaganda you find in media, yeah. No, problem. They have no principles or morality to begin with, as they have proven over and over again, when they all reinforce the same "global" narrative. It is a system where every chain of "news" leads to the same source of public desinformation, while censoring everything that could compromise their position in power. It is centralized. Not different from politcs, in which you select between limited "options" which have been already chosen for you, and they all end up leading to the same place, of course. No real choice. It is tribalism and power-mongering disguised under a false layer of civility and constitutionality. It is corrupt. And that is without touching into the psychological aspects of the social programming. There is something for all ages.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 1 month later...