Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you have for breakfast?

Danger Dash

Nothing, only a Coffee, am really bad at making myself something proper to eat in the morning. My Breakfest usely consists of watching webb, if got any new massges on various sites like MLP forum.

post-16340-0-54439300-1413524769.png

Me in a nutshell. :P

Picture by artist-colon-thecheeseburger

• Brohoof 1

Toast with a layer of peanut butter. Cliche, but I only have 20 minutes to make a breakfast, eat it, trim my beard, clean off my car and head out to college. Tomorrow I can be a bit more creative, perhaps oatmeal! :)

I tried peanut butter on toast one time. I didn't find it appealing :eww: , but I might try nutealla on it next time.

• Brohoof 1

I want to try Pop Tarts they sound so good! We have none in England :( but I had an English muffin though so a good, (English) substitute  B)

Sorry to hear that. They're like a cookie with filling in the middle. I always try warm them up before I eat them. :catface:

I want to try Pop Tarts they sound so good! We have none in England 

Nonsense. They're made by Kelloggs and sold in most supermarkets. I've just checked the Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose, and Sainsbury's websites. They all sell pop tarts.

They're horrible. Like soggy toast filled with jam that's hotter than the surface of the sun.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Nonsense. They're made by Kelloggs and sold in most supermarkets. I've just checked the Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose, and Sainsbury's websites. They all sell pop tarts.

They're horrible. Like soggy toast filled with jam that's hotter than the surface of the sun.

Oh, I shall have to look, thank you :D