Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you have for breakfast?

Danger Dash

3/4 of an apple.

Fruit is actually only useful if you eat it by itself, and then wait at least 30 minutes to an hour before eating any other food.

So all you cereal eating people are just being influenced by marketing nonsense.

"Part of this complete breakfast", nope, your banana is beng rendered incomplete by combining it with contradictory Whatever Flakes.

Edited by GuillermoGage

3/4 of an apple.

Fruit is actually only useful if you eat it by itself, and then wait at least 30 minutes to an hour before eating any other food.

So all you cereal eating people are just being influenced by marketing nonsense.

"Part of this complete breakfast", nope, your banana is beng rendered incomplete by combining it with contradictory Whatever Flakes.

I just like how it tastes all together. :P

Edited by pegapink

• 1 month later...

I had Ham and Diced potatoes.

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast. Without any milk.....

I'm gonna take a wild guess. Did you reference the show "Arthur"? The episode where there was rumors of Arthur's teacher involving him eating nails without milk came into mind.

I had some chicken strips from Jack in the Box along with some curly fries. It was great. Lunch food is so much better for breakfast than breakfast food tbh.