Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Mario Villain(s) (Besides Bowser)?

Castle Bleck

I've always really liked Cackletta. No idea why. I just think she's neat. It's a shame they killed her off.

the_evil_witch_cackletta_by_rickz0r-d4d1

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 3

Paper Mario fan, hm? ;)

Mine's Doopliss. He's just too funny. He's the Changeling of the Mario world, and I like those illusion elements in a villain. Same reason my OC uses illusory magic.

tumblr_mi665rN2Lg1rk6nvyo1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say Cackletta, from Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. He was really well done and made the game have a really defined plot. Plus, he was one of the hardest bosses I've ever fought. 

*She

Cackletta's a witch.

@Rockymoo & Flipturn,

Cackletta has Queen Chrysalis's personality, though.

Holy shit, you're kind of right. Chrysalis and amulet-corrupted Trixie to a certain degree as well.

That's hard since most of the other mario villains are either generic monsters or the koopalings. I did think shadow mario from mario sunshine had a pretty interesting plan and count bleck from super paper mario had stuff I wanted to learn about him.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Final boss:king boo

Favorite enemy: if it's one of the bullies(big bull,chill bully,prince bully,blue bully) then I FRIGGIN LOVE IT i don't know why I'm a fan of the bullies, probably because I played mario 64 and mario 3d world

• Brohoof 1

I don't play Mario RPGs that often, iv'e only really played partners in time and paper mario 2. If Hooktail counts as a villian i choose him(EDIT:him/her), of course! I like how he/she says that he gives up and offers you money,  you can either take the money or deny it. If you choose to take the money he attacks you instead. If that isn't a hilarious boss then i don't know what is.

post-23551-0-58385900-1392745627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trolzilolz
  • Brohoof 1

I don't play Mario RPGs that often, iv'e only really played partners in time and paper mario 2. If Hooktail counts as a villian i choose him, of course! I like how he says that he gives up and offers you money,  you can either take the money or deny it. If you choose to take the money he attacks you instead. If that isn't a hilarious boss then i don't know what is.

attachicon.gifHooktail.jpg

Wait a sec THATS A HE!? I haven't played paper mario the thousand year door but THAT IS A HE!?

Wait a sec THATS A HE!? I haven't played paper mario the thousand year door but THAT IS A HE!?

I have no idea, oh wait... :wacko:  Maybe she is a girl. Sorry  ;)

Edited by Trolzilolz

Goombas are too cute. I love bouncing on their heads. :P

Uhhhh Boos/King Boo. The giant scary ass looking eel in 64.

Hm.