Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite website? (Besides MLP Forums)

jackleapp81

Wikipedia,Fimfiction, Kotaku,Gelbooru and Pixiv. I know those last two might be a bit risque, but they certainly make for some good reference points if you're learning to draw.

9gag, FML, memebase, fimfiction.net, Khan Academy, Youtube, Wikipedia, deviantart.

I'm on the internet a lot . . . I tend to always have three or four websites open at any one time.

DeviantArt is easily the site I spend the most time on - I enjoy DA, as I have a ton of friends on there, and it's a fun site.

Beyond that, my second most frequented site is NewsBlur, which I use to keep up with RSS feeds (Ever since Google Reader announced their closure). I follow over 200 feeds using NewsBlur (most of which are Tumblr feeds), and it makes staying on top of things really easy.

Can I list Google as my favorite website? I visited it like hundred of times everyday :wacko:

Other than that and the various forums out there, I frequents Reddit and fanfiction.net. I like Fimfiction, but sometimes the brain farts in the comment sections are unbearable.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I usually just lurk in many sites that I like, mlpforums being the exception. Ok then, here it goes:

1)YouTube
2)S.A.S. Forums
3)#chan (r9k, q and mlp to be precise)
4)TPB
5)Gamespot

I probably have more that I really like but I can't remember.

Besides this... I'm going to go with Youtube as I find myself searching for videos a lot. Followed by Slashdot as constant nerual streams of tech news isn't possible yet and AnandTech forums. I don't post there but there are bits and pieces I go there for and the Ivy Bridge CPU delidding thread was an excellent read.

YouTube and FiMFiction probably, just for the sheer variety of entertainment that I can get there. I can read about ponies having existential crises while listening to AC/DC for crying out loud. After that I would say the tennis forum I go to for news and to have pointless and circular arguments (Place is so much better once I learned not to take it seriously). TV Tropes as well, although I haven't visited it in the longest time...

MLP Forums trumps all these though smile.png

Edited by DashForever

-I'm on YouTube a lot, mostly listening to music on channels like UKF, Monstercat etc...YouTube is dangerous though when I have assignments I'm supposed to be working on. I say I'll watch one video, and before I know it, I've been watching random stuff for over an hour. 

- deviantART

- Tumblr

- Equestria Daily 

- Beatport- I check this site to find out whats new in EDM every once in a while. 

Those are my most frequented sites, not counting google, hotmail and my university's website. 

Edited by Ghost

DeviantArt, YouTube, Tumblr and other sites that I can't think of right now.

Edited by Coloris

For me besides this website there are 5 websites I go to everyday:

www.sciencedaily.com :All the latest science discoveries and breakthroughs, keeps me ahead of everyone in terms of knowing how science is progressing (even though I have mediocre science grades at school)

www.universetoday.com :A great website on knowing about the latest finds of astronomy and space.

www.space.com :Same as universedaily.

Brickset.com :Latest Lego related news. This could be news about the LEGO company, preview of upcoming sets, or occassionaly set reviews. 

Yahoo.com :To check my email and occassionally read the articles. A lot of the times for the articles I would just go straight to the comments section for a more enjoyable read than the article itself.

There you go, my fav websites!laugh.png

Edited by Cloud Mushroom

I spent quite a lot of time on Gaia Online before coming here. I still go on there, it's a good place to make internet friends.

I also chat with people on Omegle from time to time (there are some weird people there).

youtube.com there's no question. I'm a filmmaker and to be able to share my videos and watch other's instantly and interact with people through social media is great.

Hmm.. well we have the ever so generic websites like Youtube and Reddit, but a slightly more obscure website I frequent is Neopets. It's almost shameful, but whatever. I have the mentality of a child anyway so kids sites are fine in my book. And besides! Most of the people who go there are in college.

Yes! Neopets is awesome! It's my favorite too. Lots and lots of people on Neopets are non-kids, anyway.

It's funny... I was actually just checking these forums quickly before going on Neopets. XD 

Oh, and FiMFiction is another one of my favorites, too. I can read on there for hours on end... 

I frequent Facebook, too, but it's not as much fun. XD

Oops, I just ended both posts with XD.

• Brohoof 1

hmm... Let's see...

My favorite sites are:
1- Facebook "I communicate and find friends their"
2- Youtube "I watch Funny videos and funnier comments!"
3- The Pirate bay "I download games and movies from it!"

4- Steam "I play awesome games!"
5- Equestria daily "I watch some funny pony stuff"
6- My little brony "same reason why i visit EqD"

Well, that's all i remember!

My favorite sites include YouTube for all my pony and other video needs, Equestria Daily for keeping me updated on all things MLP, and Cracked.com for its humor.

Oh, and Google, for finding all these sites for me so I don't have to type in url's all the time.

Yes! Neopets is awesome! It's my favorite too. Lots and lots of people on Neopets are non-kids, anyway.

It's funny... I was actually just checking these forums quickly before going on Neopets. XD 

ohmy.png  oh my gosh you go on Neo? We should Neofriend eachother! My username is "infjkitten". Also let me know if you ever need help with NP! I once paid halfsies for a person's Draik. I wouldn't mind doing the same for a brony!

• Brohoof 1

Besides the obvious ones (Youtube and Facebook), and some RP websites (some of which are not NSFW, so I won't mention them), I think my main go-to website is TV Tropes. I swear, that place is like a drug of the Internet.

Edit: Also, I visit Cracked daily, as well as the various "Not Always..." websites (Working, Right, Heartwarming, and Learning).

Edited by thebobmaster

Funnyjunk.

I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I've really come to love Funnyjunk. I think it has to do with the Brony community there. They're really great.

My favorite outside of the MLP Forums is the LP Forums. nope not Littlest Petshop, I mean LegendaryPokemon.net's forums. It's a small community where everyone knows everyone. Arty2 is pretty awesome as the owner, and updates the site fairly regularly. just like this community uses some BBcode. [spoiler=will this work?] well did it?

(<---EDIT: nope) anyway they are my favorite forums/website xP

Edited by LunarBrony