Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Mario Villain(s) (Besides Bowser)?

Castle Bleck

I changed it. Cackletta does have that Queen Chrysalis personality.

She's a chick, she can fly a plane 'cause she's a chick. She's a chick.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... a tough choice, but I'm going to have to go with the Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. the Great. They are the "coolest of the cool" and a title like that is hard to beat!...

Okay, honestly they are my favourite Mario villains. It's mostly their personality that place them as number 1. Instead of being the classic "evil villain" archetype seen time and time again, their highest priority is looking cool over all else. They're also barely stronger than an average koopa as individuals despite having a boss status. Because of their weakness as individuals, they developed a special attack that gains its strength from teamwork. Pretty awesome in theory, it's just too bad they were level 1 RPG bosses.

Koopa_Bros..jpg

Edited by Celtore

Tubba Blubba (Clubba version of Davy Jones) also stands out: He's (semi-)invincible, he eats ghosts for bragging rights / revenge / etc., and while all the other bosses are Orcuses On Their Thrones, he's an Advancing Boss Of Doom you have to avoid throughout his Chapter.

Edited by A.V.

• 6 months later...

Dimentio was awesome. Incredible power and a twisted mind.

Also Wart, from Super Mario 2/USA. He needed to do a comeback, in the comics he met with Bowser, I wish that happened in the games, both combined would be almost undefeatable.

Wario, I don't think he counts.

The Koopalings were kinda cool, mostly funny.