Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I’m really not a movie person but I did see Toy Story 4 and that was alright so I guess that’s my choice ^_^

Cutest baby animal?

I'm not a flower person, but the plants that eat insects and other small animals do fascinate me. Too bad the only one I can name is the Venus Flytrap.

Have you ever gotten into a physical fight?

Edited by Number62

Genre would probably something around poprock? At least according to my sister.

Song would be.. :P I have two favourite bands so I'll put out both. Jet Black Heart  - 5 Seconds of Summer. Strong - One Direction. My favourite songs of both bands switch around between a few songs (all which I listed out on my about me) but these are the ones at the current moment.

Do you like Lego?

1 hour ago, Lulaypp said:

Do you like Lego?

Mmm, I think Lego stuff is cool but I don't collect or play with any of it anymore.

What's the most generous thing you've done that has gone unnoticed?

I would say, when i was at the bank late evening to get some muneh(Not long after beeing able to walk again after breaking my foot). two person, a guy and a girl also did something and then left, nothing unusual until the machine they where peeped. Going there i saw the girl forgot her bank card, which can backfire heavily if the wrong person finds it. not able to run much yet, i walked as fast i can out, only to see there car just turning and leave. i tried to signal them but too late. after waiting a while, going to another shop and return and waiting more, but none coming back, i then went to the police to give the card in so that they might be able to help with it. dunno if it ever end good, but i just lived on as normally after.

Are you proud of something?

• Brohoof 2

Uh. I think it was probably when the season decides to be very hazy and all you can see is grey fog. The worst part is, the suffocating mask that you need to wear in order to survive. Luckily, that only happened once. 

What do you like your bread with?

Edited by Lulaypp

Good question! Tie between Horse Fame 101, I Am Octavia, Even More Awesome Than Me, and of course, Join the Herd. 

Next question… What parodies/homages am I forgetting? :P