Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spoon to MLP Forums: Four to Beam Aboard

Yellow Diamond

Alright, time for a proper post now that I've had time to think. Regretfully, I don't know each of the new mods as well as I'd like to, so I can only make comments based on what I've seen so far.

@@SCS has been an integral member of staff since he first was brought aboard. He's brought up some fantastic idea's and took it upon himself to set these in motion. He's a hard worker, a fantastic fellow and a good friend. Im not surprised at his promotion in the least and for good reason. Good luck SCS, I know you will do a great job.

I don't know @@Sugar Cube or @@Wingnut as much as Id like to, but from the time I've talked to both of them I've been impressed at their maturity and kindness. I expect nothing but good things from them both and can't wait to kick their ass's in games talk to them around the staff lounge. Good luck to you both, even though Im sure you wont need it.

As for @...well he gave me my first warning. One that I rightfully deserved albeit only a verbal one for going off topic. He's an amazing guy, a fantastic moderator and someone I look forward to crafting a friendship with. I know he wont need luck, but I wish it to him anyway.

On a sadder note, it's sad to see Solar go. He's always been a fantastic guy to talk with and has been a source of many good conversations. I wish him well with all he does and hope to continue seeing him on skype and on the forum.

That's all I really have to say now, so congrats to all the new mods, and fair thee well to Solar <3

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

jokuc secretly knew about this

Wohoo, congratulations to the new moderators! I'm sure you will all do a great job :3

oh and @, now when you're a moderator again, I would like to have an argument.

If you know what I'm talkin' about.

nah just kidding

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 3

Congrats to promotions and changes

Also, I agree with Doc, we need to annoy Tom until he rises again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the team. :) I am very humbled and honored to be here. And as much as I'd like the honeymoon to last, I'm eager to get started too. But first, I have to learn these new controls. I should have it all figured out by Easter.   :P   While I'm here, I'd like to say a few words about the other comings and goings.

SCS has been here since last January forever and it shows. I've never needed his services personally but, like a good neighbor and State Farm, it's nice know he's there. So, does this mean he'll have Poniverse and moderating duties? That sounds like extreme multitasking to me. :lol:

Sugar Cube has been my partner in crime for several months now. Thus it was only fitting to see her get hired at the same time. In addition to her maturity and her smarts, she has a very good ability to see an issue from both sides and that attribute will serve her well as a moderator. But, ironcally, with both of us here, the "Who is better, Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart" debate will rage on forever! :D

Dash Forever was the first friend I made when I joined the forum. He has an easygoing, fair demeanor and he has a good sense for when things go too far and need to be reigned in. I wholeheartedly endorsed his first promotion to moderator and I'm delighted to see him reprise that role today.

I would also like to tip my cap to Solar Fox and Evilshy. I haven't spoken much to either of you but I've heard nothing but good things about you. Thank you for your service to the forum and, in Evilshy's case, I'm looking forward to your return.

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 13

My best friend on the forums has resumed moderator-duties and two of my other best friends got promoted to moderator status?

awesome_rainbow_dash_wallpaper_by_bluedr

Many hearty congratulations to DashForever, Wingnut, and Sugar Cube on the promotions, as well as SCS!  Also, many thanks to SolarFox and Evilshy for their service to these forums.  God's blessings to all of you!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Remember when everyone used to complain about the addition of new moderators? Funny how things change (and for the better). :)

• Brohoof 10

Remember when everyone used to complain about the addition of new moderators? Funny how things change (and for the better). :)

Awl theez muhderaytors r bahd. U suk 4 hyring tem. I wuld hhav mayd a beta muhd >: {

• Brohoof 1

with both of us here, the "Who is better, Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart" debate will rage on forever! :D

Except this time without a Ponyville Screwjob, Mr McFeld0 is going to make sure of that or he will have his head shaved. It will be an iron pony match that everyone is sure to talk about for years.

• Brohoof 4

Well, to be honest, I'm pretty sure most of the dissenters of the New-Light have jumped ship at this point...

This is the age of a new direction  :D

Well, to be honest, I'm pretty sure most of the dissenters of the New-Light have jumped ship at this point...

This is the age of a new direction  :D

Me: "WHO ARE YOU?"

Poniverse: "We are MLP Forums. We are Poni Arcade."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm still here, guys. Not going anywhere anytime soon :P

Might be awhile 'til I'm back to my old activity levels and moderating and whatnot.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 5

I'm still here, guys. Not going anywhere anytime soon :P

Might be awhile 'til I'm back to my old activity levels and moderating and whatnot.

I'm pretty sure we banned you back a few months ago. How is it that you're still posting here?

I'm pretty sure we banned you back a few months ago. How is it that you're still posting here?

You cannot stop me, for I am a God.

• Brohoof 1

Hoo boy...

Call me a pessimist, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Because we have four new moderators (well, one is technically old, I guess) who are totally awesome? What's there to feel bad about? :D

• Brohoof 1

Because we have four new moderators (well, one is technically old, I guess) who are totally awesome? What's there to feel bad about? :D

I guess we'll see. If things turn out great, I'll admit that I made a doo-doo call. Let's hope that'll be the case.

I'm glad to hear that we have four new additions to the staff team, and it always brings a new breath of fresh air for the new staff members to learn the ropes and always stay dedicated while also being true to themselves.

I tip my hat off to say, congratulations and good luck to the new staff members!

tumblr_lyy4zcj36g1r92sc8o1_500.gif

Staff members assemble!

• Brohoof 6