Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Quote from Game/Movie/TV

Khaoios

"I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy." - Joker 2019

”Why should I apologize to the society for being this way? When the society never apologize for making me this way?” -Joker

“You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.” - Batman

“Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish..and love, is always wise. Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind.” 12th doctor

• 3 weeks later...

"You can kill me, or anyone else with a brain. You can try all you want to kill science itself. But there will always be some idiot who will try anything... just to see what happens." - Senku (Dr. Stone)

“Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.”
- Death
Terry Pratchett's "Hogfather"

"Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And most of all, don't blink. Good Luck.”
- The Doctor
Edited by cuteycindyhoney

• 1 month later...

(Game) “I always come back!” - Scraptrap, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator

(Movie) “Did we just become best friends?” “Yup!” - Brennan & Derek, Stepbrothers

(TV) “You spilled it!” - Lily, Modern Family

• Brohoof 1

"Reactor; Online. Sensors; Online. Weapons; Online. All Systems Nominal."

The line all BattleTech fan love to hear the most :yay: MechWarrior 2 Bitching Betty was the best out of the series. Don't @ me.

Edited by Booker

From Ghostbusters for Genesis, message before the midboss:

"ENCOUNTER!"

To have that message only for the midboss and not for the real boss, is such a powerful thing! Also the music as well. This is a message I saw before i knew English, and I didn't own the game when I learned English much later, so of course, trying to find the game, and finding the message was a challenge in itself.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

“You know what I do when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day? I imagine my great-great-great–granddaughter in the future talking to her class about me. She’s poised and funny and tells people about me and how everything worked out in the end. And when I think about that? I think about how everything’s going to work out. Because how else could she tell people?”

"But it’s … fake.”

"Yeah, well, it makes me feel better.”

- Bojack Horseman

Edited by Vefka
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
50 minutes ago, Ocean Breeze said:

Literally every single one of Roxanne's voice lines in Security Breach. I just love her voice so much.

Spoiler

Even the crying? :(