Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

• 2 weeks later...

FAVORITE PONY is ..... me... and if from mane six, is Twilight Sparkle ^_^ ! She's always friendly, magical, good and helpfull! :P 

FAVORITE SECOND PONY is.........ummm... idk.... Sunset Shimmer! :sunny::sunshower:

Favorite CMC: Apple Bloom :catface:  (And if Diamond Tiara joined the cmc, is Diamond Tiara) :3
Background Ponies:
Earth: Octavia
Pegasus: Derpy
Unicorn:  Lyra

Rainbow Dash.

Because I'm exactly like her IRL.

Very very sportive, energic, nervous, determinated to be better in anything I do. I have one fear, to fail.

And my spoken voice is broke x).

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna and Lyra Heartstrings. In terms of both personality and appearance I prefer these ponies over others. But I still like the others... For the most part.

Okey so my favorite main pony is Rainbow Dash.

No Fleetfoot?

No Lightning Dust?

... I had to pick "other" erff

Fleetfoot is definitely my favorite character! :wub:

Why? Because she is pretty, she seems so quiet, she rocks, her hair look fabulous, her voice in French is just... too cute! I love her!
She needs more love!!
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I'll give a better explanation to what I chose.

Princess Twilight is my favorite of the mane 6, and my second favorite character. I like her personality, and her book obsession is kind of cute, and her magic skill is amazing. 

Spitfire is my favorite character. I like her personality, and the way she handles things.

I am not really sure how to explain why I chose Diamond Tiara as my favorite background character...

(edited)

Mane 6: FLUTTERSHY!!! :squee: (Followed by Rainbow Dash and Twilight)

Favorite CMC: Sweetie Belle, followed by Apple Bloom.

Background Ponies:

• Daring Do!

Followed by (in no particular order):

• Coco Pommel
  • Celestia
  • Luna
  • Octavia
  • Dr. Whooves
  • Derpy
Edited by Elemental Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, we have edited the poll a bit and added in some more characters :D :D :D

Now including: 

Maud Pie

Marble Pie

Limestone Pie 

Starlight Glimmer (non-villain)

Cranky Doodle

Matilda

Discord (non-villain)

Flurry Hearts

Sunburst 

Prince Rutherford

• Brohoof 1

My favorite characters are the Royal Family. I really love the Alicorn Princesses the most, and that is mostly in the show as I do love them in some of the story arcs in the main comic line, but in others, not so much because of how they are pictured there.

After watching the Season 6 premiere, I really love the Princesses even more, especially the inclusion of Cadance and Shining Armor's new daughter, Flurry Heart. Also, after what we saw in the premiere, I really hope to see and learn more about the Royal Family this season, especially Celestia and Luna as I think they've earned an episode to themselves after 5 seasons and putting their own lives on the line in The Crystalling.

Even though I'm REALLY struggling with choosing my favourite pony, I think that I can say it's Shining Armor. I (would like to) relate to him the most. He is everything I'd like to be: good older brother, loving husband, caring dad and a total dork.

• Brohoof 1

Even though I'm REALLY struggling with choosing my favourite pony, I think that I can say it's Shining Armor. I (would like to) relate to him the most. He is everything I'd like to be: good older brother, loving husband, caring dad and a total dork.

He went from being completely unnecessary to actually pretty enjoyable over the seasons.  

• 2 weeks later...

Fluttershy ALL THE WAY. :kindness: Her cuteness and adorableness will never be surpassed by any other pony! Pinkie Pie for her craziness and Rainbow Dash for her awesomeness come in second and third. Luna is the best Alicorn, power to the New Luna Republic!  :orly:

Vinyl Scratch is the best back ground pony for sure. I also now really like Starlight Glimmer now that she is reformed. Maud's just funny.  :nom:

• Brohoof 2

Honestly my favorite pony is Pinkie, because she's so happy all the time and wants to make everybody happy. But she's got a dark side too. It reminds me that even if you've got inner demons doesn't mean your broken or a burden. Which I've thought about before. Still do sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, especially Season 1, 2 and 3 Twilight (this does not mean I dislike Twilicorn, MMC is one of my favorite episodes of the show). She is just such an adorkable character and it's nice to see a good representation of nerdy/geeky characters that still kick butt without having to state that they're nerds every single second they're on screen. Her Season 1 kinda introverted but trying to fit in personality is so relatable to me, she's one of the reasons I didn't drop the show at the pilot (the other being Pinkie Pie). Book smart purple horse is best equine.

princess_twilight_flying_2_by_botchan_ml

She's the cutest, smartest, all around best pony, pony!

Secondary character: Apple Bloom. Again, very relatable, very adorable and she's just a very good child character. I can understand a lot of her fears and she's had the most episodes of the CMC as of now. Bloom & Gloom is still a very underrated episode and Out On My Own is really an excellent and very sad song.
applebloom_trotting_by_fluttershylover-d

Background character: Octavia. I love her design, I love her personality, I love the fan work about her. That's all you need for a background pony, isn't it?

octavia__hi_res__by_botchan_mlp-d63aq4y.

• Brohoof 2

My favourite pony is Celestia, I just find her to be a good ruler and kind leader. Almost like a role model, even though I know she's not perfect. She also seems to get a lot of hate in the fandom and I'm not 100% sure why.

My second favourite is Pinkie Pie, I just love the fact that she can find joy in almost anything. Not only is she funny too but she does have moments were she is really smart as well. Plus her character has a lot of depth.