Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

211 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

My OVERALL fave would have to be Luna, but If someone were to ask me who I was most like I would probably be the weird, mutant, combo of Twi, Fluttershy, and Dash.

Alright as you probably don't know, after 20 straight episodes of season 1, alot of red bull, and metal music, I have come to the revelation that Twilight Sparkle is indeed best pony. I can connect to her alot, she is funny, her awkwardness is adorable, and Tara Strong > Ashleigh Ball. Sorry Dash, your now in the #2 seat.

• Brohoof 1

I never can decide on a "favorite" pony. They're all so special and I love them all for different reasons. For example, I love Twilight as I can relate to her, but I also like Rarity due to her dramatic qualities. In that case, it's probably a threeway tie between Rarity, Twilight and Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie Pie is extremely close. It tends to change depending on the episode as well, and if Spike were a pony, he'd probably be one of my favorites too.

I would have to say that my favorite one of the bunch is AppleJack. I find her to be a very straightforward easy-to-understand character who I can really relate to. Also, she's the least loved, which makes me feel more unique for liking her best. That said, my competition for top pony has four of them very close together. Them being AppleJack, RainbowDash, FlutterShy, and PinkiePie. I enjoy Rainbowdash's emphatic and bombastic behavior throughout the entire show, her somewhat cocky attitude, her voice and the fact that she's so quotable! FlutterShy I enjoy because, as has probably been said already, many times, she's just so darn cute! She's really adorable in her shyness, she is very kind, and yet she possesses a quiet strength which sometimes shows. Also it was very entertaining to see her insane side at the gala. PinkiePie is just so random and cheerful. She's like a comic relief character, but she actually is very much aware of her surroundings and is smarter than other ponies give her credit for. Now don't get me wrong, I like Twilight Sparkle and Rarity a lot as well, but I feel as if Twilight doesn't undergo very much development as the series goes on and just isn't as interesting as the other ponies. Rarity I used to hate when I started the series, but as time went on, I began to like her a lot more. Also, something that I feel needs mention is that there is no Spike on any list. This is not right at all.

fluttershy for 2 reasons

1. im a bit of like her (im really shy, love animels and nature and kind)

2. she is just the cutest pony with the best moments ^-^

Primary: Fluttershy. She's cute, awesome, and unpredictable. She is also the one pony who you don't want to mess around with because unless you are a giant bird from Cloudsdale, she WILL fight back.

Secondary: Scootaloo. Seriously, she really is Rainbow Dash's mini-me. She is a daredevil and tomboyish. I am still confused about why she has yet to earn her cutie mark in daredevil stunts (although, what would that even look like? O.o )

Tertiary: Doctor Whooves was my favorite for this category because he is the ponified version of the Tenth Doctor from the British TV show Doctor Who: David Tennant (who in my opinion is the best Doctor yet with Matt Smith a close second :) ) I love how they managed to mix the two shows! :D that made my day I think. The other pony I chose was Derpy of course. Seriously, why would you not vote for her? We, the fanbase, practically made her! She was originally the result of an animation error, but with a fanbase as large as many animes, she became her own character in the show. And why would you not love something you made?

|--(0)--|

techno915

Edited by techno915

All time favorite pony is Applejack!!! That personality is just plain awesome. Although, I did hesitate to press Applejack immediately after debating if I should press Twilight Sparkle. So organized, yet sometimes so crazy B)

Rainbow Dash has to be my favorite Mane 6. I can easily spot some similarities between us. 1: We're both athletic. And 2:We're both lazy (when not being athletic.)

But my true overall favorite, even over the Mane 6, is Princess Cadence. I just LOVE her!

I always liked fluttershy but alot of people do but I also like Pinkie Pie for her randomness. If you put Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy together it is sorta how I act like random around people I know yet shy around people I don't.

Ooooo it's so hard to decide. I chose Fluttershy because I tend to relate to her nuturing personality and shy disposition but when I stop to think on the ponies I can find some quality in each of them that I can relate to. Buuut I could totally sport Vinyl Scratch ♥ Woot woot! DJ PON3

I actually think everypony is best pony (even Spike- heck, he's a pony in heart!), but I still think my favourite would be Pinkie Pie. She just... makes me laugh and smile, and I feel kind of identified with her as well. :)

Well, right now my two favorites are a tie between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy because she's the cutest, kindest, and has so much inner strength. RD because of her confidence, bravery, and because her personality is similar to mine. My favorite earth ponies are Cheerilee and Pinkie Pie, favorite alicorn is Luna, and favorite unicorns are Sweetie Belle and Twilight Sparkle

Edited by spaghettinoodles

Applejack all the way for me, i unno why that is so but who cares :P

The other ones, the secondary and tertiary characters. Were all little more harder for me to choose since they are fan made and do have personalities, just not as defined as the mane 6, spike, etc (which is obvious since they are only secondary and tertiary making this paragraph kinda pointless :S)

I am very competitive by nature, and absolutely disdain losing. So I relate most to Rainbow Dash. Of course, if Rainbow Dash knew of my hobbies she would not approve. I highly doubt she would be up for a game of D&D or enjoy using photoshop to draw, ink, and create gifs. So while I do relate to her, I am also a very big nerd.

Rainbow Dash represents everything I wish I was.

Fluttershy has that silent shy quality that is just awesome.

Pinkie Pie is the personification of randomness.

Twilight Sparkle calls out to everyone's inner geek.

I can't really relate that well to the other 2 of the mane 6. But they're still awesome.

• Brohoof 1