Who is the final boss of the internet?

Groo

He did invent the Internet.

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

Posted Image

He destroys the internet with his girth.

Zero approves of this.

The final boss would be SOPA. (Which isn't over, all bills get eventually reformed and passed.)

Signatures are for fillies.

No, it's Zalgo (hey, it's you!)

Are you sure it's not Oglaz?

Posted Image

Edited by Zalgo

zAlgo+sig.png

Final boss of the Internet is old anon. Real anon. The anon that actually knows how to hack and can actually mess you up. The idiots on /b/ who call themselves anon are not worthy of the name, but they do serve as a good distraction that pulls attention away from the real anon.

• Brohoof 1

Signature now 99% less edgy!

Final boss of the Internet is old anon. Real anon. The anon that actually knows how to hack and can actually mess you up. The idiots on /b/ who call themselves anon are not worthy of the name, but they do serve as a good distraction that pulls attention away from the real anon.

This.

Posted Image

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd be given a one-way ticket out of here permanently if I gave a serious answer to this question, so I'll try to share a bit of wisdom instead. I speak from experience. I'm not your mom, but listen to what I have to say.

Do not go in search of finding horrible things on the internet. Trust me when I say there is no end. There is no "worst," there is no limit. It gets worse and worse and then suddenly you find yourself with severe emotional problems or you find yourself behind prison bars sharing a cell with someone who robbed a bank and killed people. 

Remember what the internet really is. It's not some safe, magical place in which you can do anything you want. Far from it. There is a ton of illegal activity on the internet and if you look for it you will find it. And if you get caught up in it you can be putting not only your own life and well-being in danger but the lives and well-being of anyone who happens to share your zipcode, particularly those who live in your house.

Think before you do something. Use your common sense. You are not safe on the internet. You have no privacy. Any safety you have is an illusion. Remember that before making any foolish decisions.

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png