Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you've said when people have woken you up

Foxx

Well, this topic has sparked my attention. For some odd reason, I always mutter a few random, irrelevant sentences when somebody awakens me. They are usually totally messed up and silly, causing the person waking me to burst into a laughing fit.

A few examples:

*At a scout camp, the person sleeping next to me woke me mid-dream. The sounded like someone else who was sleeping across the room, so I said: Hey (name not included due to privacy reasons), why the fudge did you move spots?" When I finally came to, I realized they never moved in the first place and they laughed so hard, everyone burst into our tent to tell us to shut up.

*In the early morning, my brother woke me up so I could get ready to head to the airport. He told me to get dressed and have some breakfast so I replied with

"Did you remember to slice the purple carrots?"

*This one was a few days ago when my father, brother and I were going fishing. My dad woke me up and said we have to go now, so I said

"You don't have to talk down to me, I'm already 3 years old.

So what stupid things have you said?

"Googly butt vaginas."

"I had dreams...About stuff...Also a Mexican..."

"F###, YOU MADE ME LEAVE MR. HO!"

(Mr. Ho is a recurring old Japanese guy in my dreams. Entirely fictional, but totally cool. His appearances are exceedingly rare, only seen him twice... :()

This happened to my older brother when I woke him up.

He jumped out of his bed and yelled "Kill it! F###ing kill it!" 

It wasn't until he realized where he was that he explained he was dreaming about a giant spider climbing up his bed. 

When I was a teenager I remember having a really weird dream and my mom came down to wake me up for school. So here I am having this weird vivid dream and my mom flicks the light on and the brightness of the light woke me out of my dream and I ended sitting up real fast and yelling "WHY MEEEEEE?!"  My mom, thinking I was joking around actually took offense and in a disgusted tone she says "What do you mean; why you?"

"Come on get up."
"GET UP!"
"Buralawawata"
"Wake up it's time for school you bastard!"
"Buralawawata"
"I SAID WAKE UP!"
"Just a second..."
*falls asleep again"

• Brohoof 1

*QuirkyUsername wakes me up in a skype call*

Quirky: Rae, get up.

Me: NO.

Quirky: Rae, do you want to go to bed for the night?

Quirky: Do you wanna get up and talk to me?

Quirky: Do you want me to leave the call?

Me: *drinks juice*

Quirky: Is that juice good?

Me: YEAH.

I'm really grouchy and confusing when I wake up. haha.

I never really say stupid things, I'm just very grumpy with them ^^;

I'm not sure why that's my initial reaction..maybe because I'm usually being awoken for silly things, such as my mother wanting me to go get her cigarettes  :angry:

It was during night shift at the hospital as an intern working in the obstetrics ER. We had an arrangement were after 3 in the morning, I'd keep sleeping and my partner would see the patients if something came up. It was about 3:40 and when the phone rang in our room I just kept in the bed. My buddy answered the phone and the guys at the door had a woman in labor and the freaking baby was in a transverse presentation.

My friend tells me to wake up, we're going to surgery.

I told him that "No. I'm a dashite.".

I was woken up by my mom because I had to get up for school.

When she woke me up, she said I mumbled and spoke a different language 0_o

• Brohoof 1

Heh, funny story. One time, during band camp...

Okay, that was a really bad way to start it, but I digress.

One time, during my freshmen year at band camp, a trumpet onsomble decided to get together and wake everyone up with band tunes being played in fortissimo (very loud). They got to my bed, played, I woke up, thought I was in a nightmare, and freaked out for a good thirty seconds before coming to my senses. Everyone in the band talked about it all the way until football season was over.

Once me and my sister were babysitting my neighbors step daughter while her and her husband went to some country persons concert. Anyways it was like 11 at night or something and I fell asleep watching a movie on netflix with my sister. I don't remember saying anything when they came home, but apparently when my sister woke me up so we could go home, I screamed "I can't find the scissors!" And then walked right past my neighbors and my sister and walked to my house.

Once when I was little my mom told me I just kept saying I was so thirsty and I was looking around my room for the sink apparently LOL.

The funnier part is when I was a baby and not old enough to talk I would slap my parents in the face if I was tired and they hadn't put me down for a nap yet.