Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scared of you!

Hyperhooves

While I was watching one of my favorite episode,a question kind of pop into my head. What if your favourite pony came into our world and for some odd reason, was afraid of you what would you do?

Me on the other hand, I really don't have any clue in what I would do. It's so confusing. :huh:

I can understand why a pony could be afraid of us. We are much different.

I would be kind to her and eventually she could become comfortable around me.

I would be so confused, but since human beings and ponies are totally different in every single way in which both of us could probably not see eye to eye at first.

• Brohoof 2

Dragons are kittens compared to human beings.

img-2420987-1-soldiers%20war%20machine%2

Those link rounds are gonna get hella dirty and jam that poor M60...

Anyway, I'm not tremendously intimidating, so I can imagine they'd be scared of me for TOO long. Soothing voices and display submissiveness, to show tht I'm not a threat.

Well, im pretty tall, so the first thing would be to make myself less intimidating, get on my knees or something like that. Keep my voice calm and gentle, no sudden movements. Would hate to scare Rares like that.

But the best thing would probably to insantly start to talk about fashion, even if im not really a expert. Would break the ice instantly.  :D  Maybe even suggest that i really, REALLY need a makeover.

For my second favorite Applejack... She would probably just beat me up the instant she saw me....  :P

I don't know. I do get along with horses. They are easier to approach than people and some horses remember/recognize me in a positive way (example, getting up from in a corner then approaching/contacting me directly with the friendly, relaxed body signals).

I certainly wouldn't eat one as I believe it is taboo to eat horse, and is a traditional belief in the Anglo-sphere (there are those who do, but it's not wide-spread like it is with folks like the French or Russians for example). But even before I began to like the coloured ponies in August 2011 I've always considered eating horses taboo since I was very little and view horses as companions.

I also happen to know as a Canadian that a national symbol of Canada is the Canadian Horse, just as the Bald Eagle is a national symbol of the U.S.

"The Canadian horse is a perfect symbol for Canada. It has those traits that we, as Canadians, value. I am talking about all Canadians. The Canadian horse is strong for its size. It is both persistent and resilient. It is an intelligent and well-tempered horse. The Canadian horse has a long life. Like this country itself, Canadian horses are very peaceful. From the time of ancient Greece, the horse has been an emblem signifying strength and courage. The Canadian Horse is one of the world's strongest and most courageous breeds. For this reason, it is the perfect emblem for Canada." - The House of Commons

But I kinda digress, I'd consider myself not a threat, I'm a friendly. I'm usually patient with most folks and I'm honest.

Most humans would run screaming from a griffon or dragon, the ponies don't care about them at all.

I'm sure the ponies could handle the strangeness of meeting a human with ease.

I pretty much am a walking series of quirks, so I know I'll unintentionally scare any Pony I'd come across!

Despite this, I'd do my best to let them know I won't hurt them, and give it my all to get them to my place of residence without getting spotted too much…

I would show Twily a book, and she would hopefully know that it was okay. ^^

If you're talking directly from this point in the show, I don't think Twilight Sparkle would have a hard time adapting, since, you know...Equestria Girls

But really, I would try to reassure her that I was friendly, and she was the best pony ever! ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Admittedly I do look a little strange. I probably scare children without realizing it. But as has been previously stated, I would do my best to look less intimidating, hunch over, get on one knee, back away a little, speak softly, offer my hand to them. I'd feel bad if they ran away from me, and I'd worry about them getting lost in this cruel world, so I'd like to help them as much as I could.

• Brohoof 1

Find a place to keep her so she has her space but won't be able to run away and get into worse situations, give her some space, show her some kindness and friendliness, try to talk soothingly, and try to find something of interest in common. Pretty soon the last bit would grab their curiosity, they'd come over and check things out maybe assist and boom insta-friendship and fear removal.