Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

The only thing I ever post anymore is music.

eeaf9ba23a29438f985a33dd30b5bc3b.png

• Brohoof 1

It's not always great being a gift artist-- giving out pictures to your friends and people for free.

It's already bad enough that a lot of people don't realize how much time and effort goes into different works of art, so when they receive their gift, they say "thanks!" and nothing more.

I spent an hour (or longer) on that picture for you-- there are people putting less effort into their work for cash than I am for free. Your reaction is the only reward I really get-- it's an incomparably amazing reward, but only when it reflects the time and effort I dedicated to making you happy. The least thing you could do is give overblown thanks just to humour me.

"ty" is not good. It's depressing. I just made one of my greatest works of art for you with no charge whatsoever, and "ty" is all I get?

k then.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much the same things I was thinking about last night that I posted about in the "How are you feeling?" thread. I feel scared of telling my family some things that I've only told a select few people, and I'm scared of how they'll react. I know I don't have to tell them, but, they're my family, and I feel like they should know... I just don't know how to bring it up...

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that I'm not lucky - people around me tend to disappear! Unbelievable! Sarcastically.

Thinking that learning to have enough musicianship/expressiveness to record solo oboe is inexplicably hard. I've come so far, I have to do this!

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking my life is rather inactive in some regards. Also thinking how the world would be a better place if everyone were more educated and less superstitious and willfully ignorant.

• Brohoof 3

Also thinking how the world would be a better place if everyone were more educated and less superstitious and willfully ignorant.

Speaking the truth right there.

I'm thinking about a special someone who I know.

• Brohoof 2

I'm just thinking that I would very much like it if this headache left me alone. Ow and ouch.

(edited)

I'm wondering if people think I'm weird.

i love your avi...

"we're ALL weird here"

Also, is your birthday a joke, or are you actually a nonagenarian?

---

I'm thinking about my Sunburst and Starswirl cosplays and about when I'm going to get a reply from the seamstress making the outfits for me.   It's been 20 minutes!  I can't wait that long! 

Edited by weesh
  • Brohoof 2

i love your avi...

"we're ALL weird here"

Also, is your birthday a joke, or are you actually a nonagenarian?

No I'm really 99 years old.

Nah, I'm actually 15 years old. I just tend to keep my age inconspicuous. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm wondering why my mom has been so easily set off as of late. I think that I will just stay out of her way for awhile.

• Brohoof 1

I'm worried about going on the bus because every other time I went on the bus(in a different location) I was always harassed at some point.  I need to use the bus though, if I want to go places.  Just don't like going on the bus, at all.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how nice it is that almost all the negative feelings that have been haunting me are finally passing and I can feel at ease.